British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PolskiZuzel

Cardiff Gp - Cheap Hotels, Or B&b

A small group of Polish fans is looking for reasonably (cheap) prized Bed and Breakfast accommodation (not far from Millenium Stadium),

alternatively around Bristol Airport.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

PolskiZuzel

cheap youth hostel about a 5 minute walk away from the millenium, only £20 a night including breakfast if thats any use to you, doesnt sound to good when you here youth hostel but it doesn't look that bad to be fair.

stayed in the hostel myself two years ago , great place if your not to fussy :)

Travelplus are still advertising their deal in the Star might be worth giving them a bell on +441473730000 or try their website www.speedwaytravelclub.co.uk.Fairly sure the office is open 9am till 1:30-2pm ish.

cheap youth hostel about a 5 minute walk away from the millenium, only £20 a night including breakfast if thats any use to you, doesnt sound to good when you here youth hostel but it doesn't look that bad to be fair.

Thanks a lot for your information.

River House Backpackers Hostel: http://www.riverhousebackpackers.com/ looks like a really nice place

Just got a room at the ETAP thingy in cardiff... pretty cheap considering!

Spent all last night hunting for somewhere and the only places available now are wanting 3/4x normal rate! What a joke!

Spent all last night hunting for somewhere and the only places available now are wanting 3/4x normal rate! What a joke!

ETAP is fine and is a good choice - its a bed after all.

Location is good as its walk-able into town.

Yeah its a room where I couldnt find any others! :)

Stayed at NosDa last time I went (2 years ago), that was pretty good considering! Survived on pizza the whole weekend from them! :)

I have stayed there for the last 2 years and staying there again this year. When I first went it was £32 per room per night but they have upped it gradually each year like the rest of them.

Still it's cheap(ish) and does the job. The plus is that it's in the centre and is so close it is easy to come and go as you please. When I have stayed outside the city you have to rely on taxi's and that ups the cost and isn't as convenient.

I have just this minute cancelled two rooms at Park Inn Cardiff North for the Friday and Saturday nights,a family room and a twin room. They were cheap when we booked them last year but no doubt the prices will have doubled now they are available-Just in case anyone is still desperate to find somewhere to stay.

Ihave just been asked the near impossible question by a friend to try and find them a reasonable hotel in Cardiff anybody got any ideas as everywhere seems full or very expensive. I have told them that it may have to be a sleep in your car thing this year.

Ihave just been asked the near impossible question by a friend to try and find them a reasonable hotel in Cardiff anybody got any ideas as everywhere seems full or very expensive. I have told them that it may have to be a sleep in your car thing this year.

Due to family circumstances, regretably we are now unable to stay over in Cardiff this weekend. Rather than cancel our hotel room in the Premier Inn (Cardiff City Centre) I would rather let a BSF friend utilise it. Cost is around £100 per night, Friday and Saturday, please PM me if interested.

I know of someone who's just cancelled two rooms in the Etap but you'll have to be quick!