British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Plymouth V Rye Frid 25th June

Scribbler thats how it started, talking about a speedway meeting,im not going to say another word on this matter, im a speedway fan that goes to Plymouth speedway, i also went to Exeter, people just jump on the bandwagon, that dont bother me, but the subject is finished now with me.

Just a suggestion...

These type of messages should - perhaps - be confined to personal messages - and not put on a public forum...

I'll probably now be shouted down because I'm neither a Plymouth or a Rye House supporter - but I'm a Speedway supporter and I hate to see a thread brought down to this level. The discussion should be about the speedway meeting and I should be able to read people's opinions - not one poster attacking supporters of the same team as his own.

I'll hold my hands up to this, Scribbler, however my intention has been to show Roger that personal abuse and telling people he is allowed an opinion but they are not is not right, just as I expected, he took my first post and rather than a reasoned response, I had the same diatribe directed at myself. This did start as a discussion on the speedway meeting, however as Mr. Martin is the only fan allowed an opinion when it comes to the Plymouth Devils, he had to converse about a different subject :lol:

I'll hold my hands up to this, Scribbler...

Will I have the pleasure of meeting you on Sunday at the Scunthorpe double-header? You can't miss me - I have 'SCRIBBLER' on the back of my polo shirt :wink:

Maybe you should mind your own business,just worry about what you say, if i want your advice i will ask for it, and i wont be doing that, your another one who comes in on a post, when was the last time you started a subject, you and RocketBen are made for one another, i was making a comment about a meeting,i did not mention the club, just something in the meeting, you should try reading the post first before you have a go at someone, i suppose what Torpoitfanatic says about the club you agree with,its got nothing to do with you what me or anyone says, and im sure i wont listen to people like you,im not worried about doing the Devils any favours, i pay to go to the meeting, then when its finished i go home, thats it, where do the favours come into it, maybe when the club is honest with the supporters that might change,but until then favours are out,so you try counting to a million the next time you come on.

Rogers STILL got the hump :D

Will I have the pleasure of meeting you on Sunday at the Scunthorpe double-header? You can't miss me - I have 'SCRIBBLER' on the back of my polo shirt :wink:

Of course, if I see you I'll be more than happy to introduce myself, I'm looking forward to an afternoon of cracking racing at both PL and NL levels :)

Ok Shadders i get your point, i dont agree with what RocketBen has said, he was the one who suggested a threat i did not, also he sided with one side when their was only two opinions, and not being their he had way of knowing anything about the situation at the meeting, i did not hear anyone after the meeting say anyone was lucky or unlucky, it was a good meeting right up to heat 15,and anyone who knows anything about speedway will know that if your going to say riders are unlucky, you will see lots of times during a meeting riders are unlucky, i think the person who made comments on the meeting will never say Plymouth deserved to win, and will allways look for the negatives when he watches Plymouth, we can all do that, and we can all have a go at the way any team is being run, has speedway supporters in Plymouth we should be lucky we have a team in Plymouth, and we should back the team, and thats the stance most that follow the team are taking, it may be hard after the promises that were made, but thats what we have to do, otherwise it will be gone if we dont,i admit that things got out of hand with Ben, and i should not have got the hump like Shadders said. i am sorry if anybody were upset at anything i said.

Edited by Roger MARTIN