British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Plymouth V Rye Frid 25th June

Its not all about luck, ita all about what the man or women in charge says, in heat 13 he said the start was ok, end of matter,anyway it had nothing to do with Kyle stopping after getting out of shape going into bend one, then throwing his arms up thinking the ref would bring it back because of his bad start, in heat 15 in my opinion and everyone around me did think Kyle got second on the line, but the man in charge said he did not, where is the luck in that, i have seen loads of races at the sba where in my opinion riders have jumped the start, and riders have got up on the line, for the home team and for the away team, but the ref said different, but thats just my opinion,you just get on with it, if you were their RocketBen whats your opinion,Rye House were never infront, and in my opinion the Devils deserve the win, if you want to stick up for Torpointfanatic then thats ok with me, but if i think anyone is talking a load of crap in my opinion i will say so, wheather you or anyone likes it or not.

Its not all about luck, ita all about what the man or women in charge says, in heat 13 he said the start was ok, end of matter,anyway it had nothing to do with Kyle stopping after getting out of shape going into bend one, then throwing his arms up thinking the ref would bring it back because of his bad start, in heat 15 in my opinion and everyone around me did think Kyle got second on the line, but the man in charge said he did not, where is the luck in that, i have seen loads of races at the sba where in my opinion riders have jumped the start, and riders have got up on the line, for the home team and for the away team, but the ref said different, but thats just my opinion,you just get on with it, if you were their RocketBen whats your opinion,Rye House were never infront, and in my opinion the Devils deserve the win, if you want to stick up for Torpointfanatic then thats ok with me, but if i think anyone is talking a load of crap in my opinion i will say so, wheather you or anyone likes it or not.

It's not sticking up for Torpoint's opinion, but more the way he was shot down. Sometimes things get heated, however the way you type your replies on this and other forums can sometimes be the difference between an argument and a debate. At the end of the day, speedway is speedway, the referee's decision is final, if you don't agree with someone's view on the forum it doesn't neccesitate a blunt reply straight away.

I think that their differences in opinions are that one is a speedway supporter and a speedway team supporter...

LMAO

Scribbler, Ben thank you for your support but I expected such comments from this blinkered supporter.

I type things as I see them. If the home or away team get luck, rub of the green or whatever then I will say so. As stated on this forum I have no problem with Plymouth losing, I just want to see good, honest speedway, no matter what the result. On the night, Plymouth deserved to win, I dont doubt that, my point was merely that had those refereeing decisions gone the other way, which as you say sometimes they do, then Rye could have got a point from the match. I was answering a comment raised by Shadders in the first place explaining why Kyle didnt score as many as he had anticipated. Yet you as always jump straight in and have a go!

I have seen many posts from you on this and other forums and you change your opinion as often as I turn my lounge light on, so I take absolutely no notice of anything you say on here, so there will certainly be no offence taken!!

You say all I do is moan about when we lose and never praise the team, I think you need to re-read my posts over the past 2 years as you will be proved wrong!

My opinion on the current situation at Plymouth speedway unfortunately means i find it hard to make out positives sometimes, to be honest I think the club needs a total overhaul and the 'click' needs to be removed before the club can progress. Yet again though I dare say you will shoot be down as im being negative towards the Devils, however I think forward and the bigger picture, and think back to all of these broken promises that Mr Bowden has given the fans, and his reluctance to get rid of the old and use younger developing riders, which is what Rye House brought down to the SBA and gave it a ruddy good go, for which I take my hat off to them and their promotion. Unlike certain riders wearing the Devils colours that merely poodle around at the back if they miss the gate!

But then being a 'good' friend of Mr Bowden I'm sure you are right and we are all totally wrong!

Hope to see you down at the sba on friday Torpointfanatic, then you can say all this to my face, has i said before you talk a load of crap, i think if you look on the Devils site you will see im no blinkered, far from it, i have made the decision to back the team at Plymouth, thats my decision, its that or not go, and when i go to the meetings on fridays i talk to all the riders home and away, i dont agree with a lot of the things that go on at the club, but thats just my opinion, and one of my favorite riders do not ride for the Devils, but he will be their on friday and i will have a chat to him, Mike Bowden did make promises he did not keep but instead of moaning all the time about it try supporting the team, if not go and support someone else if your only going to say that teams could have won with a bit of luck when they come down, i know you like Kyle, i do to, but dont say he had bad luck when you are the only one to think he did, you are not the one to make decisions in a speedway meeting, you only have your opinion, that do not meen its a fact, just an opinion, i think Marc Owen was the best rider in the meeting, but thats just my opinion, your right i do know Mike Bowden but that has not stopped me from telling him to his face what i think, why dont you try that instead you hide behind this forum, i have a word for people like you gutless.

Edited by Roger MARTIN

Hope to see you down at the sba on friday Torpointfanatic, then you can say all this to my face, has i said before you talk a load of crap, i think if you look on the Devils site you will see im no blinkered, far from it, i have made the decision to back the team at Plymouth, thats my decision, its that or not go, and when i go to the meetings on fridays i talk to all the riders home and away, i dont agree with a lot of the things that go on at the club, but thats just my opinion, and one of my favorite riders do not ride for the Devils, but he will be their on friday and i will have a chat to him, Mike Bowden did make promises he did not keep but instead of moaning all the time about it try supporting the team, if not go and support someone else if your only going to say that teams could have won with a bit of luck when they come down, i know you like Kyle, i do to, but dont say he had bad luck when you are the only one to think he did, you are not the one to make decisions in a speedway meeting, you only have your opinion, that do not meen its a fact, just an opinion, i think Marc Owen was the best rider in the meeting, but thats just my opinion, your right i do know Mike Bowden but that has not stopped me from telling him to his face what i think, why dont you try that instead you hide behind this forum, i have a word for people like you gutless.

LOL! I give up!

Hope to see you down at the sba on friday Torpointfanatic, then you can say all this to my face, has i said before you talk a load of crap,

I was thinking of going along Friday to watch the speedway with my young children.

Maybe i won't if there is going to be things going on like the above. there was me thinking it was speedway NOT football :rolleyes:

you like Kyle, i do to, but dont say he had bad luck when you are the only one to think he did, you are not the one to make decisions in a speedway meeting, you only have your opinion, that do not meen its a fact, just an opinion.

How amusing, so let me get this straight, Torpoint was the only fan in the whole stadium who thought Kyle was unlucky and to top it off you are saying you are entitled to an opinion but Torpoint isn't... How amusing.

RocketBen you are the biggest comedian on the site, in a meeting you can pick up a lot of times you think a rider was unlucky, when the Plymouth team lost against the IofW, you could say losing Jamie Pichard early in the meeting was unlucky because at the time he was riding well, and that cost the meeting, and you could say in a lot of meeting at Rye House that in some heats a rider was unlucky, but thats in the nature of the sport, i could say that some Plymouth riders were unlucky in the meeting, but i wont, because it would only be my opinion, and in my opinion and the people around me did not think Kyle was unlucky,he got out of shape going into bend one in heat 13 and that was that, in heat 15 the man in charge said he did not get second place,you can believe who you like in this matter, but being a Rye House supporter you have taken Torpointfanatics word, i can live with that, but if he wants to say the things he has said, let him say it to me on friday if he goes to the meeting, and i dont say that in a bad way because i agree with most things he says about promises made, and having older riders in the team, when we should be giving young riders a chance, but when i say it, i say it to the person who it concerns, Mike Bowden, thats all im saying, anyway it was a good meeting on friday, Rye House have a good side, and i think they have a better chance than Plymouth to make the play-offs, in Marc Owen they have good improveing rider, and only Mark Simmonds could handle him on friday, thats my rant over.

Oh this just gets better and better! You just don't know when to draw the line Roger. Remind me to bring you a spade when I next visit the SBA, the size of the hole you are currently digging yourself, your one must be getting pretty worn now.

To top it all off you have put a prospective paying customer against the idea of visiting the SBA due to your threatening post towards torpoint... Well done.

I just tell it like it is joker, your another one who hides behind this site, i said come and say it to my face, i did not threaten him, and maybe the next time you come down we could have a little chat, or do you think that is a threat, i go the sba with my seven year old grandson on fridays and i talk to loads of people, i dont threaten people, if Torpointfanatic wants to have a talk face to face thats ok by me,you can look into what you like, its not a threat you muppet, and bring a spade next time you come to the sba, thats if you can lift one little man.

I just tell it like it is joker, your another one who hides behind this site, i said come and say it to my face, i did not threaten him, and maybe the next time you come down we could have a little chat, or do you think that is a threat, i go the sba with my seven year old grandson on fridays and i talk to loads of people, i dont threaten people, if Torpointfanatic wants to have a talk face to face thats ok by me,you can look into what you like, its not a threat you muppet, and bring a spade next time you come to the sba, thats if you can lift one little man.

That's it, keep on digging Roger. It'd be wise of you to notice that throughout this discussion I have remained totally neutral. However I take exception to abuse and what could be perceived as threatening behaviour, especially towards someone who has done nothing to merit that kind of treatment. As for hiding behind the site that is a falsity, many members here know who I am, you simply know nothing about me so have resorted to cliched replies such as 'you hide behind your keyboard.' The bit in bold at the end is also classed as personal abuse, remember the rules. 'Attack the post, not the poster.'

And what have you been doing, you have not been attacking me, who was the one to mention spade, i suppose that was me, you attack me and i will attack you, every past i see of yours i will attack it if i dont agree with it, is that fair, i will just attack the post.

And what have you been doing, you have not been attacking me, who was the one to mention spade, i suppose that was me, you attack me and i will attack you, every past i see of yours i will attack it if i dont agree with it, is that fair, i will just attack the post.

No, name calling is abuse, picking your posts apart if I don't agree with them is perfectly acceptable. You keep digging away ;)

Someone's got the hump :lol: