British Speedway Forum
newportspeedwayhh

Newport Hornets ~ V ~ Plymouth Devils

We've been plenty appreciative on the Newport forum, and in person on Sunday.

Tim Webster was magnificent, back up well by the rest of the team. I've no doubt if Kyle had completed the meeting he would have been unbeaten too.

I could see how appreciative you all were and what a fantastic idea for the Hornets to walk past the grandstand. So so pleased for ex wildcat Tim who was just in a different class.

Edited by lily

I read the rule book. Either the rule has changed or the BSPA failed to enforce it.

Is this the question you asked someone else and then kept making posts with childish, pathetic attempts at insults asking me why I hadn't answered it?

Sorry for the delay in replying

No, its also the question i asked you, as you challenged me. Nothing childish about it.

I thought you said i was the one who was not intelligent. Funny that, just because my spelling is incorrect some times.

I must be doing it all wrong as far as you are concerned. A detached bungalow , in England paid for when i was forty, retired at 52. Funny how you are working. Can you give me a few tips where i am going wrong.

You're on the Newport forum, haven't you seen how positive we have been on there about the Hornets?

Yes of course I have and I was merely replying to Lily's comment who was asking where were the positive comments - I do apologise if it was taken in the wrong context. http://www.waspies.org/newport-hornets-f12/hornets-v-devils-world-cup-clash-t1250-30.htm

No point posting it all on here under loads of threads jumbled in between other threads when there is a topic dedicated to the Hornets on the Newport forums. Besides, I'm sure alot of supporters would think we are bragging all the time :rolleyes::lol:

But agree with Lily's comment - the more press we can get the better not everyone reads the Waspies Forum

The Waspies forum is an unofficial forum set up for the use of the fans who love the Wasps its intention was never to rival any other forum as it is a members only forum, therefore aimed at people who really want to know what the fans think about their team, mainly Newport fans who are already there on a Sunday. However there are quite a few people who prefer to post on there than on here because it is generally posted in a light hearted fashion and people like playing with the emoticons.

As someone posted on there the official business should be posted by the press officier in the appropriate places. I would think that telling people what to do does not come across well. And it is far more advisable to let supporters post where they like.

And just to make it quite clear THE NEWPORT SUPPORTERS LOVE THE HORNETS!!!!!

Anyone can promote Newport Speedway if they want to. It just depends how they would like to do it. There are many things being planned at the moment to help with promotion and if anyone is interested in getting involved with any of the plans we have could they please private message me.

Many thanks

Helen

Lets hope your plans include the following then the club may well get to a respectable level hh:-

•  
  • Remove The Chuckle (Whoops I meant Rogers) Brothers,
  • Ensure that if Mallet stays as owner he and his family stay in the background.
  • Build a good relationship with your hardcore fans
  • Ensure the track is properly prepared and meetings aren't held on Sunday afternoons.
  • Produce proper media relations with local press.

If they don't then your wasting your time and the dentist will have wasted his cash!

Edited by Fiesta

Lets hope your plans include the following then the club may well get to a respectable level hh:-

•  
  • Remove The Chuckle (Whoops I meant Rogers) Brothers,
  • Ensure that if Mallet stays as owner he and his family stay in the background.
  • Build a good relationship with your hardcore fans
  • Ensure the track is properly prepared and meetings aren't held on Sunday afternoons.
  • Produce proper media relations with local press.

If they don't then your wasting your time and the dentist will have wasted his cash!

Top post,its what many of us have been saying for a long time ,But nothing happens