British Speedway Forum
newportspeedwayhh

Newport Hornets ~ V ~ Plymouth Devils

Oh I know that only too well Diesel, trouble is Newport has been a failing business for far too long yet it seems that the club still hasn't reached out to people who are on their doorstep never mind further flung.

Apart from the Darlows deal (and well done to him for that at least), what has Shaun Honor achieved in terms of getting the commercial side of things going and increasing numbers through the gate? I don't see much evidence to be honest.

I hope that Laurence's recent postings are indicative of a new approach at Newport Speedway and that it doesn't all end up as "here we go again".

Right, positive attitude from here on in it is :D

ps......is it too much to ask to move the Hornets/Plymouth match by a few hours and can we have the Wasps/Glasgow meeting on GP Saturday morning? You gotta give your customers what they want ;)

Shaun Honour has not been commercial manager since the season got underway. Hence no achievement for obvious reasons.

I'm on about you trying to write in English. You're getting there slowly. We just need to get you up to speed in reading now.

I'm on about you trying to write in English. You're getting there slowly. We just need to get you up to speed in reading now.

Thank you for that,i need to come and see you at Newport for a few lessons, but not in quotations as that is all you seem to do.You Cannot even get the riding order correct.

Just wondering about the interlectual bit here, i am 55 and have been retired for three years, what about you, still scratching you arse.

You are still unable to answer the question

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AND WRONG WAY TO DEFEND SOMEONE.

come on , in your own words,

You Cannot even get the riding order correct.

I read the rule book. Either the rule has changed or the BSPA failed to enforce it.

You are still unable to answer the question

Is this the question you asked someone else and then kept making posts with childish, pathetic attempts at insults asking me why I hadn't answered it?

Shaun Honour has not been commercial manager since the season got underway. Hence no achievement for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the reply darlow wasp, I wasn't aware of that otherwise I wouldn't have related to it.

Out of interest, who, if anybody, is filling that role at the moment?

I believe Gareth Rogers was doing it last year with Shaun taking over for this season, so, anybody doing it now or is the commercial/sponsorship department adrift?

Thanks for the reply darlow wasp, I wasn't aware of that otherwise I wouldn't have related to it.

Out of interest, who, if anybody, is filling that role at the moment?

I believe Gareth Rogers was doing it last year with Shaun taking over for this season, so, anybody doing it now or is the commercial/sponsorship department adrift?

I believe it's Gareth Rogers again.

Anyone can promote Newport Speedway if they want to. It just depends how they would like to do it. There are many things being planned at the moment to help with promotion and if anyone is interested in getting involved with any of the plans we have could they please private message me.

Many thanks

Helen

Fantastic result for the Hornets yesterday. Cant believe no Newport fans have made any positive comments in their era of being positive! How many teams can lose their number 5 in his first race and still pull off a 13 point win.

It was an excellent meeting again yesterday Lily. We are on the way to winning the league so where are the positive comments? All those boys are working so well together and like you quite righty said, we lost our No. 5 in his first heat and still pulled it out the bag. Come on you Hornet fans - let the boys see how appreciative you are, they really appreciate it.

Edited by newportspeedwayhh

Yes,that was another top performance yet again from the boys on a very hot/sticky afternoon,every one of the hornets pulled out all the stops after kyles crash.team spirit in the pits best i have ever seen at newport.WELL DONE OUR MIGHTY HORNETS......

We've been plenty appreciative on the Newport forum, and in person on Sunday.

Tim Webster was magnificent, back up well by the rest of the team. I've no doubt if Kyle had completed the meeting he would have been unbeaten too.

The `Bow was good :approve:

WELL DONE boys,you all rode superbly,great meeting in difficult hot/sticky conditions,BRILL.

It was an excellent meeting again yesterday Lily. We are on the way to winning the league so where are the positive comments? All those boys are working so well together and like you quite righty said, we lost our No. 5 in his first heat and still pulled it out the bag. Come on you Hornet fans - let the boys see how appreciative you are, they really appreciate it.

You're on the Newport forum, haven't you seen how positive we have been on there about the Hornets?

No point posting it all on here under loads of threads jumbled in between other threads when there is a topic dedicated to the Hornets on the Newport forums. Besides, I'm sure alot of supporters would think we are bragging all the time :rolleyes::lol:

You're on the Newport forum, haven't you seen how positive we have been on there about the Hornets?

No point posting it all on here under loads of threads jumbled in between other threads when there is a topic dedicated to the Hornets on the Newport forums. Besides, I'm sure alot of supporters would think we are bragging all the time :rolleyes::lol:

Not being funny but isnt that a little short sighted? The Hornets are picking up a lot of fans and support from around the Country. I am from Weymouth and I am not a member of your forum. I have followed most of the Hornets matches on this forum and their has always been some great comments from the Newport fans which give an extra insight into the meeting rather than just the scores and heat details.