British Speedway Forum
willp

Heathens Announce New Signing

You clearly have no idea because there was no good reason as has been proved by what has happened.

Whatever you say Malcom, all i was saying that there was a good reason to why they didn't sign for scunthorpe in the first place!!!, but no i clearly have no idea, thanks for being so respectful.

Edited by spin king junior

Whatever you say Malcom, all i was saying that there was a good reason to why they didn't sign for scunthorpe in the first place!!!, but no i clearly have no idea, thanks for being so respectful.

yep clearly you have no idea,i respect your honesty

but no i clearly have no idea, thanks for being so respectful.

Clearly young man you have a lot to learn about respect something which is earned and that is never achieved by claiming to be in the know and making Scunthorpe sound in some way to blame for the events of last winter but remaining unwilling to divulge whatever it is that you think you know.

Would have been far better for you to have said nothing unless you are prepared to put your money where your mouth is.

Malcolm Vasey

Think we went through all this in the winter for sarj it looks like a bad move for the rest well the verdict is still out. But please malcom you know the reasons so don t say there aren t any when you know different. As you know I like may others value your opinions and your support of british kids so please don t enter into this subject again.

Whatever you say Malcolm,

..............top response, SKJ. No point in debating someone who's always right, just ask him.

And Jon maybe his thing should be as a great coach and manager then, employed by the team/league?

Good to see our potential coach get a paid maximum tonight, great entertainment earning some of his points from behind, but hey he really shouldnt be there should he :wink:

Another impressive performance from Micky Dyer aswell - mind you he shouldnt be there either really should he :wink:

and further excellent performances from Richie Franklin, Tom Perry and Ashley Morris - i think its ok for them to be there :wink:

top response, SKJ. No point in debating someone who's always right, just ask him.

When it comes to bigotry you take some beating. Glass houses stones etc.

Malcolm Vasey

But please malcolm you know the reasons so don't say there aren't any when you know different.

(Edited for grammar & punctuation.)

Never let the truth get in the way of a god ranting.

Good to see our potential coach get a paid maximum tonight, great entertainment earning some of his points from behind, but hey he really shouldnt be there should he :wink:

good to see he's developing into a great rider, potential there for the future icon_smile_wink.gif

And sorry Jon don't mean to be picking on you, in my original post i used you as an example, on reflection I should have used someone not in the heathens team.

But I know if i use say, Buzz, common sense goes out the window with some on here and the point we are trying to make gets lost as we are accused of attacking someone personally.

Getting back to the original point - Dyer was superb on Tuesday night. He had two match races against Anderson on Monday night after the Wolves meeting. In the first he couldn't get to grips with the track at all and completely gave up after two laps, free-wheeling around in the end. In the second he rode two very good laps to lead Anderson with a bit to spare, but was then badly caught out on turn two on the last two laps and let his new team mate through for the win. So not the most promising signs ahead of his first meeting. But that was soon turned on it's head. Solid 3rd places and challenging for 2nd in his first two rides was followed by two very, very impressive rides and heat wins with plenty to spare. The confidence was oozing out of him as he chucked it in to the tight turns hard and fast, hanging off the bike in the process. I think it was going in to lap 3 of heat 8 when he threw it in very early and was already broadsiding less than half way between the start line and the first turn, hanging off the bike and clinging on for dear life. :lol: I've been watching speedway at Monmore most weeks since the start of '98 and although this is a lower level I can honestly say he took to the track better on his debut than all but two riders I've seen in the past (K Cegielski and L Bridger - for the record). From not being able to get around it to winning with such a terrific style in just 4 minutes of racing around Monmore is impressive. Like it or loathe it I think the Aussies might have another youngster with a good chance of going a long way in the sport. It will be very interesting to see how he goes against the stronger riders/teams in the league.