Jesper Kristiansen 4+3 (6)

Peter Juul Larsen 10 (5)

Brovst 47

Adrian Miedzinski 13+2 (6)

Daniel Pytel 12+2 (6)

Leon Madsen 17(6)

Thomas Jørgensen 1 (5)

Jonas B Andersen 4 (5)

These 5 man teams never really fill me with excitement. It all looks somewhat repititive on paper, but there's no doubting it provides some fine, close matches. This was another one.

It was very tight all the way through - Brovst scoring 14 points in the last 3 heats makes it look more emphatic than it really was.

Leon Madsen returned with bit of a bang - best rider on show and looked very quick all night.

Miedzinski after bit of a slow start went unebeaten in his last 4 heats. A fine pass on Hancock in the final heat was probably his highlight. First time I had seen Pytel ride and he looks a handy little rider. Not the quickest by any means but a good gater and knew where to put his bike.

Jørgensen unlucky only to score 1. He was looking competitive all night. Andersen got better and better & sealed the win with a surprise pass on Kristiansen in the penultimate heat.

Hancock never really looked fast or slow. Always in the mix but he looks far from his best at the moment.

Rempala sufferd a couple of retirements when in scoring positions. Looked good when he completed a race.

Kylmakorpi was probably the unluckiest rider on show having to face Leon Madsen 6 times! Did his job though.

Kristiansen was solid enough. Bit hit and miss but overall did okay.

Peter Juul Larsen impressed me greatly and was given the "Fighter" award

Esbjerg 37

First time I had seen Pytel ride and he looks a handy little rider

How can you put "Pytel" and "little" in the same line?? That is short of shocking! :o:lol: