British Speedway Forum
rhidassa

Mildenhall Fen Tigers V Isle Of Wight Islanders

Does Anybody Know What The Weather Forcast Is For Today Please

BBC Forecast - Sunny Intervals & White Cloud.

I'm only a couple of miles from the track as the crow flies, and it is bright and sunny outside :approve:

Great to see the Mighty Midget back at West Row. :D

Team did well.

Given that the Islanders were missing Nick Simmons I feel they did well to score 40 against the Tigers who have a good chance of finishing in the top four.

Great effort in particular by the Dreadlocked Dreadnaught, Danny Warwick!! :approve:

Three heat wins including one six pointer... Denying Barrie Evans and guest Jon Armstrong their maximums along the way.

Must be one of the best performances by a visiting rider to West Row this year!! :approve:

Despite the dust, was an enjoyable afternoon. Certainly nice to see both old and new friends, and was a nice sunny afternoon to watch the racing. A better result than on some recent travels for the Islanders, though a shame Nick was unavailable.

I have to admit to thinking it would be a bit one sided once Nick Simmons absense was announced (hope all goes well for you Nick) but the Islanders proved me wrong by serving up some pretty decent racing and keeping things much closer than I thought. Great to see Jon back in a Fen Tigers race jacket and what a great performance he put in.