Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
waco

Scunthorpe Saints V ...rye Cobras Sun 4th July

Tyson Nelson riding at 7 for the Cobras today, confirmed at the track, guess he is replacing Mason, Morley moves up to number 2.

Can someone please explain how Nelson is riding at 7. How low are Rye House prepared to go?

Someone gave him a jacket with a number 7 on it, he put it on and there you go... What's the problem?

err no WP, no patriality for starters but im not surprised its the NDL after all.

He is Australian and not a reserve.

Really? tut tut... I'm not up to scratch with NL rules... Aussies not allowed in the NL?

Is that a new rule for this season, if not how did Taylor Poole get in last season.

Bad news Sheffield fans... Rocktben and Ash are planning on bundling Tyson into the boot of the car and bringing back to Hoddesdon... Don't forget that Kurt Shields has promised Redcar he'd be signing for them during thw winter ;)

Really? tut tut... I'm not up to scratch with NL rules... Aussies not allowed in the NL?

Yes they are either with patriality or a youth mobility visa (tier 5). Does Tyson have either?????

Bad news Sheffield fans... Rocktben and Ash are planning on bundling Tyson into the boot of the car and bringing back to Hoddesdon... Don't forget that Kurt Shields has promised Redcar he'd be signing for them during thw winter ;)

Hope he has a big boot, needs room for Mitch Shirra as well. :D

Yes they are either with patriality or a youth mobility visa (tier 5). Does Tyson have either?????

You must have Len Silvers phone number... Please let is know what he says ;)

You must have Len Silvers phone number... Please let is know what he says ;)

I have but I wont be ringing him :blink:

I have but I wont be ringing him :blink:

It'll all come out in the wash as my mum used to say

Hope he has a big boot, needs room for Mitch Shirra as well. :D

Well Mitch isn't THAT big is he? :blink::D:wink:

It'll all come out in the wash as my mum used to say

Seems Uncle Len pulled a fast one there then,the kid is good,very good,cant take that away from him,but,how wrong is it that he can come in at reserve on a bloody flash of a passport!!!!!

Special word for Ben Morley,young British lad,making his way at reserve in The British National Development League,get shoved up in to main body of team to fit Nelson in,then with the match all but won,gets taken out of his ride in heat 11,replaced by an Aussie

Drives all the bloody way to scunny on a sunday night to be taken out of a ride,that is out of order,Morley look really good on a bike and didnt deserve that

Good Luck Ben,i hope you are treated better in the future

Shame on you Mr Silver..Everyone that has seen this lad (Ty Nelson) ride knows what standard of rider he is..he's an aussie and far too good to be messing around in the British Development League...and at reserve too. So another young brit likely to find himself on the sidelines whilst you give this kid chance to shine at a level well below his ability. I've always supported the National League and love to see young british kids progress up the speedway ladder...I now fear for the credibility of this league.