British Speedway Forum
Mimmo

Buxton V King's Lynn (ndl)

This is the fixture that I look forward to more than any other in my calendar, and sincerely hope the weather will be good for tomorrow.

Do any of you good Buxton folk know what the forecast is for tomorrow, as it's a heck of a long drive for a rain-off.

If the forecast is good, then I'll leave home at the crack of dawn, and make a day of it in the Peak District, where I can visit my favourite cake shop in Bakewell. If it's not to good, then maybe I'll delay my journey until later in the morning, but would rather not do that, as the Fowler & Welch lorries tend to hog the A17 come mid-morning, racing along at about 25mph!!

Any team news from either camp yet please? I assume that we'll be using R/R for Simon Lambert, who will be otherwise occupied in Glasgow for his new club Sheffield.

Okay, I've asked my questions of you, I've been good to both the wife and the cat, and I've said nice things to him upstairs, so here's hoping!!

We cannot make this one. Cal will be missing as well as he will be riding for Edinburgh.

We cannot make this one. Cal will be missing as well as he will be riding for Edinburgh.

Maybe Chris Widman will come in as a guest.

Oh dear, has Buxton been washed away by flood water, not a single reply. Guess I'll go to Mildenhall v Isle of Wight instead. :sad:

Oh dear, has Buxton been washed away by flood water, not a single reply. Guess I'll go to Mildenhall v Isle of Wight instead. :sad:

Not raining here and im about 20 miles away, maybe buxton supporters are a bit down after we have been nobbled.

If you want i can post a weather update in the morning.

Chopper

Not raining here and im about 20 miles away, maybe buxton supporters are a bit down after we have been nobbled.

Chopper

Thanks for your post chopper, and yes a weather update in the morning would be very much appreciated.

All the Best

Thanks for your post chopper, and yes a weather update in the morning would be very much appreciated.

All the Best

Sunny here today Mimmo but will update again in the morning. A bit of rain though will be welcome for watering the track :)

Both teams have a guest for their missing number 1's and operate r/r. Bryon Bekker guests for Buxton whilst Tony Atkin is the choice for the Young Stars.

Really thought KL had first call.

Sunny here today Mimmo but will update again in the morning. A bit of rain though will be welcome for watering the track :)

Both teams have a guest for their missing number 1's and operate r/r. Bryon Bekker guests for Buxton whilst Tony Atkin is the choice for the Young Stars.

Thanks Jayne.

The sun is blazing down here this morning, and we've decided to make the journey although it's only 6.00am in the hope. Bakewell should be waking up by the time we arrive for breakfast.

Here's hoping for a good meeting.

Be interesting to see if Buxton have 6 riders :rolleyes:

Chopper

think Mike was joking :o :o

Really thought KL had first call.

You would have thought so but no, he is riding for the Monarchs at Newport.

A dry sunny day in Buxton so full steam ahead for the match this afternoon. I understand that Simon Lambert is now riding as Glasgow is off.

A dry sunny day in Buxton so full steam ahead for the match this afternoon. I understand that Simon Lambert is now riding as Glasgow is off.

Have Buxton got Nick Morris?

Have Buxton got Nick Morris?

No r/r Nick unfortunately didnt find out in time to get down to Buxton.