British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob 3

Stoke Sign Bager And Vissing Leaves

Stoke have signed Henning Bager with Claus Vissing going Elite League

Who has Vissing signed for, this looks as though it might weaken the Stoke team.

Who has Vissing signed for, this looks as though it might weaken the Stoke team.

Peterborough

Elite? He coudnt cut at Premier level! On last nights performance it's no loss and Bager I feel could do a job for us.

Elite? He coudnt cut at Premier level! On last nights performance it's no loss and Bager I feel could do a job for us.

What jobs do you need doing?

Bager is a second string Pl rider - ok when he gets the gate but his unusual style (looks like he is on a motorised bar stool) makes it difficult to pass anybody.

Maybe Stoke will suit him better than Redcar - to be fair he came into a struggling team and never looked like the answer to our many problems.

I find it hard to believe that Vissing has gone back to the EL, and I don't think for one minute that it will improve Peterboroughs chances of a play-off spot. :wink:

Surely Claus would've benefited from spending the rest of the season with Stoke :blink: He hasn't exactley dominated the PL since he came back and although it was said they knew there was a possibility of Claus going back to Elite League it's not all that fair on Stoke is it?

That just looks like an awful move for Stoke, despite Vissing being no world beater. Did he have some agreement that he could leave if an Elite League team wanted him mid-season as it seems a strange move from Stoke's point of view?

Unlucky Stoke... You could of had Lubos Tomicek :lol:

Marvellous. Put Vissing in my fantasy team thinking he'd be a steal on a 4 while riding in PL. Had been making a right charge up the standings but that's just ballsed it up :angry:

Vissing was riding very dirty last night but i dont think that has anything to do with him being released. Peterbrough have ALOT more no.8 etc so why bring one back that was fired last time. Badger will do a good job for stoke. :D

Didn't Vissing ride for Peterborough last year. He's basically just lowered his average to get his place back.

At last nights meeting i noticed at the back of the pits a Peterborough Panthers van i take it that was Vissings then?

At last nights meeting i noticed at the back of the pits a Peterborough Panthers van i take it that was Vissings then?

Could that have been Dakota's van. :)