Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob 3

Stoke Sign Bager And Vissing Leaves

He is good enough to be a reserve in the elite league,he's much better than his current average suggests.

no fan of the clown but he's better than a 3.08 rider thats for sure

Think its more of a case of Vissings average just fitting and the fact hes a Panthers asset to replace Tressarieu as for the average fixing mentioned what total crap why do it for what is an inconsistent reserve some people need to realise that just as some riders averages rise others as the law of averages so to speak will fall

Its so obvious hes lowered his average on purpose,a 4.5 rider doesnt become a 3 point rider so quickly and how convenient he just managed to do 12 meetings.

Its so obvious hes lowered his average on purpose,a 4.5 rider doesnt become a 3 point rider so quickly and how convenient he just managed to do 12 meetings.

wasn't he sacked after 12 icon_neutral.gif to be fair claus is a elite league reserve offers very little on the road ,his average was always gonna drop away from his comfort zone,

What a sad state of affairs Speedway has got itself into and now a rider is without a team ! Who or what is to blame ? The Rider, A Team, The Rules or has something backfired ?

Shocking signing in Tomicek.

Time you and SillyBen grew up I think. :D

Must have taken leave of your senses to sign Loo Brush on an 8.96 average.

Time you and SillyBen grew up I think. :D

Because we realise Tomicek is a terrible signing on a near 9 point average? Ironic someone advising us to grow up and then name calling like a five year old. Think I should hand over to Najjer for the facepalm moment there ;)

Because we realise Tomicek is a terrible signing on a near 9 point average? Ironic someone advising us to grow up and then name calling like a five year old. Think I should hand over to Najjer for the facepalm moment there ;)

Think that would be a real adult thing to do. FFS. :(

BTW I know it will have passed you both, but Lubos will get a more appopropriate average next month, Stoke can get another big signing and hopefully Lubos will enjoy more success with regular riding. I know it is a lot for you to take in but that is how teams do things. :D

Think that would be a real adult thing to do. FFS. :(

BTW I know it will have passed you both, but Lubos will get a more appopropriate average next month, Stoke can get another big signing and hopefully Lubos will enjoy more success with regular riding. I know it is a lot for you to take in but that is how teams do things. :D

I just thought I'd sink to your level ;) cast out the line and your sure to get a bite as they say...

Teams should be signing riders to improve. If Tomicek drops to say 6, they will probably replace a lower order rider with a 8/9 point man, why struggle with a poor number one til he gets a new average when you could by pass it and bring in a heatleader straight away? Just because Tomicek once rode for the Diamonds you don't need to jump on the case every time someone states their opinion that he's not a 9 point pl rider, I'll say what I like about speedway here, because that is what this website is for.

It's a sad state of affairs when you can't post an opinion here without someone jumping down your throat and trying to belittle you, I thought this was the speedway forum.

Edited by RocketBen1

It's a sad state of affairs when you can't post an opinion here without someone jumping down your throat and trying to belittle you, I thought this was the speedway forum.

Ben you should realize how protective Tsunami gets if anyone slags off Tomicek.

I just thought I'd sink to your level ;) cast out the line and your sure to get a bite as they say...

Teams should be signing riders to improve. If Tomicek drops to say 6, they will probably replace a lower order rider with a 8/9 point man, why struggle with a poor number one til he gets a new average when you could by pass it and bring in a heatleader straight away? Just because Tomicek once rode for the Diamonds you don't need to jump on the case every time someone states their opinion that he's not a 9 point pl rider, I'll say what I like about speedway here, because that is what this website is for.

Nothing against anybody having an opinion, I have mine the same as you have yours. What is cranky is someone like you and Najj holding your own 'lets diss Lubos' on all threads like trolls, cos he is 'overrated' when what he has actually achieved is mocked. Points wise and achievements are facts and not opinion, but it doesn't of course fit with your position.

Yes, I know Lubos, he has lived with me and my family and I was with him last night at the GP, so I know his situation a dam sight better than you and Najj and know what he has to overcome to get back to the level that you conveniently dismiss.

He will not disappoint anybody for effort and caring but do I expect the 2 of you to respect that impartially, do I hell. :o

Little boys throwing stones me thinks. :(

Ben you should realize how protective Tsunami gets if anyone slags off Tomicek.

You mean like some are with Fisher, or Kalle, or Wolbert Or.......... :D

Is it a crime BTW, to defend a rider who some kids decide to troll to have a go at. :rolleyes: