British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob 3

Stoke Sign Bager And Vissing Leaves

I have to say, I feel very sorry for Mr Vasey. It was only a matter of time before he blew his top on this forum. I've had disagreements with the fella but ya just let it be and move on but some members can't help themselves to pounce on every Stoke thread just to get a reaction out of Malcolm. Friendly bullies & stalkers is what I'd call some.

Malcolm does get on his high horse quite a bit yes, that's only because thats his opinion yet just because he's a team manager who's happy to come on this forum an express his views people have to nit pick and antagonise him.

One thing this forum has been crying out for is promoters, team managers & riders to participate on this and I have to say, you can see why they don't.

I would like to keep seeing Malcolm continue posting even though he isn't in my opinion always right but neither is anyone else and myself.

Screamer - well said.

All the best

Rob

Oh, for goodness sake, just go away. I just hope that, between yourself and Najjer, you haven't persudaded Malcolm Vasey not to use this forum anymore. I'd rather listen to his views, rather than a thousand of your type.

All the best

Rob

No, why should we change our views just for Malcolm Vasey. You do not know me Rob, so how dare you make remarks such as "your type" that's personal abuse in my book. You seem to be clinging to Malcolms coat tails a lot, you are allowed your own opinion you know.

Oh, for goodness sake, just go away. I just hope that, between yourself and Najjer, you haven't persudaded Malcolm Vasey not to use this forum anymore. I'd rather listen to his views, rather than a thousand of your type.

All the best

Rob

If you don't like it, why read it? Put us on block if you feel so passionately about it, that way everybody is happy.

You seem to be clinging to Malcolms coat tails a lot..

You know what they say about people with... :D

Edited by Najjer

Talk about double standards, it amazes me the brass neck you have to talk about high horses, yet your issue is based in the fact that you know Lubos and you take people commenting on his riding personally.

Do you and najjer think that by having 'higher horses' that you see a bigger picture. Get over ya sells. :D

Unforunately, if others have more knowledge and facts than you do, you seem to think it doesn't count and you are the one with the unchallengable opinion. Yea right. :o

Najjer, it could be a lot of people already have you on block and they are happy. Just a thought. :D

Oh dear, can't help yourself can you? :rolleyes: Say what you like, I've got a thick skin. But it's you and RocketBen who seem to be the ones stalking Malcolm Vasey, by following him around the forum. What surprises me is that he's taken so long to crack - I'd have told you where to go a time long ago. :wink:

All the best

Rob

If you don't like it, why read it? Put us on block if you feel so passionately about it, that way everybody is happy.

Aye, and Dietbowers tells me it is true about you. :D:o

The irony...

Oh dear, can't help yourself can you? :rolleyes: Say what you like, I've got a thick skin. But it's you and RocketBen who seem to be the ones stalking Malcolm Vasey, by following him around the forum. What surprises me is that he's taken so long to crack - I'd have told you where to go a time long ago. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Following him? As his personal speaker, you need to get over yourself, or Malcolm for that matter.

I've posted on two subjects where Malcolm has been involved. Once where they tracked an illegal side, and this one now which involves a former Somerset rider.

Aye, and Dietbowers tells me it is true about you. :D:o

Whoooooooosh!

Edited by Najjer

The irony...

Following him? As his personal speaker, you need to get over yourself, or Malcolm for that matter.

I've posted on two subjects where Malcolm has been involved. Once where they tracked an illegal side, and this one now which involves a former Somerset rider.

Whoooooooosh!

Here here! It's funny how I say Tsunami is on a high horse so he replies that we are also on high horses, the irony is hilarious!

Of course Naj, we know nothing do we? We are too young and just because we haven't managed a speedway team, what we say is irrelevant, nice to see prejudice is still with us.

Here here! It's funny how I say Tsunami is on a high horse so he replies that we are also on high horses, the irony is hilarious!

Of course Naj, we know nothing do we? We are too young and just because we haven't managed a speedway team, what we say is irrelevant, nice to see prejudice is still with us.

'Higher' horse. Can ya no read. :o

And I would put my experience against both your and najjers put together anyday. :D

Quite agree. I would much rather listen and discuss issues with someone who has done it, or is doing it, and who knows what is going on behind the scene. They take the risks in Management, sometime it comes off and sometimes it doesn't, but you can be sure there is always going to be those who never have and probably never will, that know all the answers(they think) and are very quick to criticise the others based on their prejudices and half thoughts/facts. :(

They attack in a post and are then surprised that someone has the temerity to answer back in their own defence. Have your own views(the purpose of a forum apparently) but get on your high horse on matters that don't effect you and continue the tireless tirade and yes it does bring out the sometime worst of others. Tough. :)

Remember, the easiest thing to do is to critise anything in life, any idiot can do it. :approve:

I suggest you read some of Mr Vasey posts, I respect what the man has done in the sport, but his posts show complete and utter arrogance.

'Higher' horse. Can ya no read. :o

And I would put my experience against both your and najjers put together anyday. :D

This isn't an issue of 'experience' it's the point that so many posters on here think that just because we weren't round in the halcyon days that fans like myself and Najjer know nothing about the sport and I'm getting p***ed off with it so I'm cutting the crap when I post, I'll say what I feel and if you don't like it, lump it.

Tsunami, you obviously have a vendetta because myself and Najjer have said both here and in the past that your mate Lubos is not a 9 point premier league speedway rider, the fact that we are right has led to you trying to degrade our postings on other topics, rather than just accepting you were wrong and moving on as most others on the forum would do. Take off your tinted glasses and take a good long look at the ridiculous way you have conducted yourself recently.

Is there any danger of a speedway discussion on this forum?

This is a 'cracking thread' if nothing else :lol::lol::lol:

Mod Note: As this thread has descended into petty bickering (nothing to do with Davek -his just happened to be the last post)it has been locked. I am sure there is a crech somewhere for those wishing to carry it on but please do not do so on this forum