British Speedway Forum
speedway2011

Do Infants Under 3 Need A Ticket At Cardiff ?

Hi,

I have nearly talked friends into going to cardiff but they have said not if they have to pay for there little one who has just turned 2 year old, I said i will find out.

Does anyone know if under 3 year olds are free ?

thanks

I don't know if they go free or not but tell them to make sure they have appropiate ear defenders for them or their hearing will get damaged.

You could ring the ticket office - 0871 230 7155 , but i don't think it's a good idea taking a 2year old to a grand prix :blink:.

I would have thought that the last thing you would want to do is to take such young children to this event, the noise is deafening even for us adults. You can buy ear defenders but would such youngsters kep them in their ears.

I would have thought that the powers that be's attitude would be that they would have to pay for a seat as the two year old would need to sit in it. Its too noisy a place to me for someone that young though.

phoned up, what was said is that a 2 year old is Free if they sit on the parents lap, as to the noise, my mate already said he will have little ones ears covered with head phones attached to ipod with kiddie tunes on.

phoned up, what was said is that a 2 year old is Free if they sit on the parents lap, as to the noise, my mate already said he will have little ones ears covered with head phones attached to ipod with kiddie tunes on.

I've sat watching the GP with my ipod on before...couldn't hear it for the noise! :blink:

Those little foam ear plugs that they sell at the stadium I would think could be pretty dangerous for little uns especially if they poke their fingers in and push them in further than they should be!!!!

Those little foam ear plugs that they sell at the stadium I would think could be pretty dangerous for little uns especially if they poke their fingers in and push them in further than they should be!!!!

my friend has just bought a proper pair of ear defenders for his child and wife who demanded a pair aswel.

I agree i think on kids those foam ones could be dangerous.

Should kids under 14 be allowed to use airhorns ? I say No

how many kids under 10 will have airhorns at cardiff, i bet a fair few.

As long as he hasn't received outside assistance, entered the centre green and has his motor running he is still under power to rejoin the race. :)

I would at the very least suggest you get tickets in the middle of the airhorn free zones, not usre it makes much difference but it sure can't make matters any worse.

an ipod in a two year olds ears to drown out noise?

whats the point, you don't think the music might damage they're ears at 2 yrs old?

an ipod in a two year olds ears to drown out noise?

whats the point, you don't think the music might damage they're ears at 2 yrs old?

Agree, making the music loud enough to drown out the noise is defeating teh object!

You need these Peltor Kids ear defenders Page down (5th page). About £15 a pair, we have them for our kids and I know lots of riders have now got them for their kids too! They keep them on, not dangerous and protects their ears perfectly!

http://iqsupplies.com/Upload/File/2010/PPE/ear_protection.pdf

IQ supplies are the importor of TENG and as you know sponsor loads of riders!

my friend has just bought a proper pair of ear defenders for his child and wife who demanded a pair aswel.

I agree i think on kids those foam ones could be dangerous.

Should kids under 14 be allowed to use airhorns ? I say No

how many kids under 10 will have airhorns at cardiff, i bet a fair few.

And how many don't quite grasp "point it in the air rather than the person in fronts ears"!