British Speedway Forum

I only saw the first 30 mins on sky last night and Nigel Pearson mentioned something about a 'fanzone' in Cadiff on saturday. Anyone know any more details on this ?.

I only saw the first 30 mins on sky last night and Nigel Pearson mentioned something about a 'fanzone' in Cadiff on saturday. Anyone know any more details on this ?.

I'm guessing its that area outside near the pits where they do the autographs etc.

Maybe wrong but i heard somewhere there was going to be a display with old bikes and leigh adams signing his books in cardiff town centre.

11.30am - 3pm in St. Mary's Street

No definite plans have been revealed but it was mentioned in Speedway Star a few weeks ago that there should be a display of vintage bikes, speedway personalities making appearances, Leigh Adams with his motorhome, the Sky Sports team and photo opportunities with the grid girls :D

Wheyyyyyyyyy count me in!

As Jeremy Kyle would say...

Put something on the end of it!!!