Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
philcrumpisgod

Hornets V Cobras Friday 16/7/2010 At 7.00pm

Heat 13 was a farce. Called back because Hughes made a roller, but then allowed to continue the second time despite him even more obviously jumping the start (along with Allott).

Mason was very poor for a supposed top class performer at this level. Never was a fan of his and tonight reinforced why.

He's not the 10 point rider he was ten years ago... I'm surprised he's still bothering to be honest

Heat 13 was a farce. Called back because Hughes made a roller, but then allowed to continue the second time despite him even more obviously jumping the start (along with Allott).

Agreed, the ref had been pulling the riders back everytime they tried to anticipate the start and even disqualified James White Williams for him doing it twice in one heat (sure he didn't touch the tapes second time). So for the ref to allow a really obvious jump of the tapes by Kyle Hughes was very surprising.

He's not the 10 point rider he was ten years ago... I'm surprised he's still bothering to be honest

Me too Shadders, he was pants last night and must be getting in the way of guys who really want to have a go.....more lads like Ben Morley for instance.