British Speedway Forum
rhidassa

Buxton V Isle Of Wight

And as the scheduled visiting Fen Tigers are unable to make this Sunday, the Islanders visit Buxton this week instead, agreeing to a late fixture change, I believe.

Any idea's on line-ups?

Edited by rhidassa

And as the scheduled visiting Fen Tigers are unable to make this Sunday, the Islanders visit Buxton this week instead, agreeing to a late fixture change, I believe.

Any idea's on line-ups?

why cant mildenhall ride? dont say they gone...

Any idea's on line-ups?

Yes the Islanders have indeed at very short notice agreed to visit Buxton on Sunday in place of Mildenhall who have pulled out of the fixture.

The Islanders have Tony Atkin guesting for Nick Simmons whilst the Hitmen operate r/r for Nick Morris and move Lewis Dallaway into the team to replace the unavailable Jonathon Bethell. James Sarjeant will fill the other reserve berth for the Hitmen alongside Jason Garrity.

Edited by Jayne

James Sarjeant will fill the other reserve berth for the Hitmen alongside Jason Garrity.

About bloody time too! :wink:

Just a reminder that this meeting replaces the original fixture against Mildenhall today, weather permitting.

Our texter is now unable to go to this meeting, so is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Just a reminder that this meeting replaces the original fixture against Mildenhall today, weather permitting.

Jayne are we still on or as the weather taken its toll because its persisting down at Fairfield at present

Rained off, to be re-staged August 8th.

Typical eh, called off then an hour to start time sun comes out

That`s the problem with the track being in between AXE EDGE & HARPUR HILL