British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

U.s. Under 21/california Youth Championship

This Sunday will be the Bruce Penhall/Billy Hamill Under 21 Invitational & California Youth Championship in Victorville, California. The event will be promoted by former Middlesborough rider Donny Odom. The event will have all of California's young stars, two riders from New York, and one from Colorado. In addition to the Under 21 Invitational, the California Youth Championship will have 250cc, 200cc, and 80cc classes. Donny's son, Tyler, and Conner Penhall, son of two-time World Champion Bruce Penhall will be racing. There has been not-so-subtle hints that Billy Hamill and Bruce Penhall will square off in a series of match races. For more information: http://www.speedwaybikes.com/tracks/calvicto.htm

I think Ryan Fisher wil romp in.

Edited by Ozyace

Eric Carrillo won the Under 21 Invitational after winning a three-rider runoff with Bryan Yarrow and Ryan Fisher after each had tied with 14 points. On the first attempt of the runoff Carrillo was first to turn one from his inside starting position followed by Yarrow. Fisher tried to go around both on the outside but lifted exiting turn two and slid into the fence which brought out the red flag. Fisher was excluded from the restart. Carrillo got the jump in the restart and held off Yarrow for the title.

For a complete report go to: http://www.speedwaybikes.com/res03_w/vv031123.htm

That will learn me. :rolleyes:

Sorry Ryan looks like i gave you the kiss of death.