British Speedway Forum
stressed

Wildcats Vs Buccaneers 16/07/10

WILDCATS CROSS SWORDS WITH BUCCANEERS

By Weymouth Speedway ~ Friday 16th July 2010

Weymouth Weyline Wildcats entertain south coast rivals Bournemouth Buccaneers in a local derby National league fixture this evening 7.15pm start time. The last time the Buccaneers visited the Wessex FM Raceway was back in May when they ran out winners 41-49 with a select side, their only away victory this season.

Read full preview HERE

Our usual texter is not able to text this week, so is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Our usual texter is not able to text this week, so is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Sue

I may be able to put the heat details into the Chatango page on the Weymouth website if you are stuck as I'm in the refs box tonight announcing rather than out and about with the radio mic.

That would be a great help thanks Stressed...at least then people will have somewhere to see how the meeting is going on.

Can only see a Wildcats win tonight.

Oh I don't know, I can see the Buccs getting a result here. Looking forward to it if the weather holds off.

Bit of wind, bright blue sky and nice and sunny in Weymouth :approve:

Bit of wind, bright blue sky and nice and sunny in Weymouth :approve:

Good weather, the weekend, speedway, a Buccs victory and several cans of Fosters. Life doesn't get much better :approve:

Good weather, the weekend, speedway, a Buccs victory and several cans of Fosters. Life doesn't get much better :approve:

Other than a Poole win at Brandon!! :approve:

I will be unable to post heat details tonight due to poor mobile broadband connection. Full meeting detail will be on the Wildcats site late tonight.

No worries, we have found a texter...unfortunately, he is running late on getting to the stadium due to hellish traffic jams!

Link to updates (once he arrives) is Here

Have to agree with Nick heat 15 best race I've seen for a long time

Both Jon Armstrong and Byron Bekker racing fair and hard.

Big thanks to Jon what a great guest and never seen a guest look so happy after a race.