British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marty

Wayville- Who's Going

It will be good to catch up with Bryn at the big meeting in Adelaide this Sat night.

But is anyone else going ????

Lunchy are you flying over ?

Regards Mark

Guest Sir Lunchalot
It will be good to catch up with Bryn at the big meeting in Adelaide this Sat night.

But is anyone else going ????

Lunchy are you flying over ?

Regards  Mark

Afraid not this week Mark

There is a clash of dates with Undera and I had promised to take a speedway newcomer who lives up that way to that meeting before I heard about Wayville. I get a free bed in return so it was too good an offer to refuse !!

My next trip to Adelaide will be for the state titles on 6th December, then back to SA two weeks later for a meeting I don't want to miss at Bordertown :D

Looks like we will miss you at Adelaide on Dec 6. Even though the senior State Titles at Mildura has been changed to the 27th, the Vic Junior State Title is still being run on the 6th so we are going up there to help fill their program.

Have herd that the Bordertown meeting is going to be HUGE :rolleyes:

Dam good promoter running the show too from what I have been told :unsure:

Have a good time Marty and anyone else who's going.

Look out for Johnno he is in fine form - if you know what i mean :P

I'd like to live anywhere but here in the winter.... Sun...Sea....Sand.... B) Oh well best get back to work! :cry::angry::(

Guest Sir Lunchalot

AAARRRRGGGHHHH !!!!

Marty why didn't you tell me the weather was going to be horrible at Undera !! I was about 20 miles away and it started to rain about lunchtime Saturday and didn't stop till Sunday morning sometime. I even looked at the weather radar on the net and the whole area was rain with no wind to move it along.

I didn't even bother setting out and watched the World Cup rugby final on TV instead. I would have rather been at Wayville !!

AAARRRRGGGHHHH !!!!

Marty why didn't you tell me the weather was going to be horrible at Undera !! I was about 20 miles away and it started to rain about lunchtime Saturday and didn't stop till Sunday morning sometime. I even looked at the weather radar on the net and the whole area was rain with no wind to move it along.

I didn't even bother setting out and watched the World Cup rugby final on TV instead. I would have rather been at Wayville !!

Lunchy I hope your not bad luck, if you see one cloud on your way to Bordertown please turn back :rolleyes:;) .

Weather at Wayville was very cold with a few sprinkles of rain. Crowd must have been only around the 3000 mark which is not good with the amount of advertising done.

Adams was flying in the final & beat Sullivan by 100 meters.

Good to catch up with Bryn, he loved the weather B)

Guest Magg

Could you please give the results of the two sections, Many thanks :lol:

Could you please give the results of the two sections, Many thanks :lol:

Am doing this off the top of my head so it could be wrong, but there was 3 groups

1st Internationals Adams, Sullivan, Parker ?

Young Guns Doolan, Schlein, then Harrison ?

Teen Rampage Mark Jones, Wethers,

Sorry its a bit rough