Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Advance tickets can now be purchased via the Peterborough website: www.peterboroughspeedway.co.uk

ADMISSION PRICES

Adult: £15.00

Concessions: £10.00

Juniors (12 - 15 years): £5.00

Children (11 years and under): FREE

Programme £4.00

Direct link to online ticket shop: Peterborough Online Ticket Shop

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - gates open 11.00am, parade 2.15pm, first race 2.30pm

East of England Showground, Alwalton, Peterborough, PE2 6XE

Edited by Noodles

Tickets on sale yet no line ups yet even released yet, just typical of the BSPA once again. How can they expect people to buy tickets for an event before they even know if their team will be represented ?

I bet Glasgow aint in it as they will continue with the rules that they used for the pairs, Thus ruling out McGowan, Screen and Grajczonek, How long will they continue to let the MC make decisions on these events when they clearly have one eye on how it will affect there team ! :angry:

I bet Glasgow aint in it as they will continue with the rules that they used for the pairs, Thus ruling out McGowan, Screen and Grajczonek, How long will they continue to let the MC make decisions on these events when they clearly have one eye on how it will affect there team ! :angry:

Are we not in the clique then ? :shock::P

what goes around comes around ???????????

Tickets on sale yet no line ups yet even released yet, just typical of the BSPA once again. How can they expect people to buy tickets for an event before they even know if their team will be represented ?

100% spot on. Just over 3 weeks to go, tickets go on sale yet no one has got a clue who has "qualified".

Shambles :mad:

100% spot on. Just over 3 weeks to go, tickets go on sale yet no one has got a clue who has "qualified".

Shambles :mad:

What a ridiculous state of affairs... Coaches will have to be arranged etc...

The people who run this sport haven't got a clue

Birmingham

Kings Lynn

Scunthorpe

Kings Lynn

Sheffield

Edinboro

newcastle

rye house

my prediction unless doolens injury causes kL a problem

Birmingham

Kings Lynn

Scunthorpe

Kings Lynn

Sheffield

Edinboro

newcastle

rye house

i thought Somerset would get the shout but i guess not. this is a meeting what i think the Sheffield riders can really do well in. Peterborough is a track alot like Owlerton, fast and wide. Richard Hall rode for the Panthers in 2006 so should know the set up and track pretty well. Josh will have alot of dirt to pass on. and Ricky + Pepe are in good form at the moment so like the pairs, i predict us to be the dark horses in this meeting

i thought Somerset would get the shout but i guess not. this is a meeting what i think the Sheffield riders can really do well in. Peterborough is a track alot like Owlerton, fast and wide. Richard Hall rode for the Panthers in 2006 so should know the set up and track pretty well. Josh will have alot of dirt to pass on. and Ricky + Pepe are in good form at the moment so like the pairs, i predict us to be the dark horses in this meeting

could be right about somerset, thought heffenbrook would rule them out, dont know which of the eight ive named would drop out though, probebly KL without Doolen

Birmingham

Kings Lynn

Scunthorpe

Kings Lynn

Sheffield

Edinboro

newcastle

rye house

I think Doolans injury may stop Kings Lynn getting both the positions you predict!! :rolleyes:

I think Doolans injury may stop Kings Lynn getting both the positions you predict!! :rolleyes:

one KL should be redcar, just making sure you were all taking notice

Somerset have a combined total greater than both Scunthorpe and Redcar using last months averages.

Somerset have a combined total greater than both Scunthorpe and Redcar using last months averages.

yes already agreed with that one, and it will be done on next months averages not last months

LEE SIGNING AT PL FOURS

MICHAEL Lee will be holding his latest book signing session at the Premier League Fours event at Peterborough on Sunday, August 15.

The 1980 World Champion will be autographing copies of Back From The Brink (£16) prior to the meeting start time of 2.30pm and again during the interval of this annual classic.

Lee will be appearing at the Retro Speedway stand, adjacent to the main first bend bar at the East of England Showground, from 1.00pm.

See you all there!

Cheers,

Tony Mac