British Speedway Forum

Looking forward to this meeting whoever is in it :D

The showground will produce some decent racing and as a relatively neutral track should even things up a bit. Shame that the organisation couldnt be better though as attendences will definately be impacted by the lack of information.

Looking forward to this meeting whoever is in it :D

The showground will produce some decent racing and as a relatively neutral track should even things up a bit. Shame that the organisation couldnt be better though as attendences will definately be impacted by the lack of information.

Totally agree, pathetic.

Totally agree, pathetic.

I think its pathetic that Somerset have not been given a place, i totally agree with Najjers comments. And again, how the hell can the powers that be put tickets on sale and yet nobody knows who's officially qualified.

Finally

http://www.speedwaygb.com/news.php?extend.8175

GROUP 1:

NEWCASTLE: Kenni Larsen, Mark Lemon, Rene Bach, Jason King.

BIRMINGHAM: Jason Lyons, Richard Sweetman, Steve Johnston, Aaron Summers.

SHEFFIELD: Josh Auty, Ricky Ashworth, Richard Hall, Josef Franc.

BERWICK: Adrian Rymel, Lee Complin, Michal Makovsky, Paul Clews.

GROUP 2:

EDINBURGH: Ryan Fisher, Kevin Wolbert, Kalle Katajisto, Matthew Wethers.

RYE HOUSE: Linus Sundstrom, Jordan Frampton, Stefan Ekberg, Chris Neath.

SCUNTHORPE: David Howe, Magnus Karlsson, Carl Wilkinson, Tero Aarnio.

SOMERSET: Cory Gathercole, Shane Parker, Sam Masters, Ritchie Hawkins.

Pleasant surprise that we are in the 4s, Complin should be a joy to watch round there, looking forward to it already.

Only problem, I'm going down on coach with Newcastle fans, so please can we beat them for my sake on the way home! :approve:

Pleasant surprise that we are in the 4s, Complin should be a joy to watch round there, looking forward to it already.

Only problem, I'm going down on coach with Newcastle fans, so please can we beat them for my sake on the way home! :approve:

We look to be in the harder semi (no puns please) but its just nice to see Berwick there.We have a good record in these meetings and around a big track like Peterborough we might just be a surprise.

really looking forward to this, im definatley making the trip over to Peterborough and i hope to see plenty of other Tigers fans down there to show some support :D

feeling quietly confident about our chances to win the meeting, Richard Hall and Ashworth have both had plenty of experience around the show ground and it is a track which will suit Josh Auty's racing style. Pepe Franc is coming bang into form at the right moment so i'm sure he will have a good meeting.

roll on the 4's :approve:

The winning team looks to be coming from Group 1... I'll stick my neck out and go for a Sheffield Pairs/Fours double.

Edited by Shadders

I'm well chuffed that we ain't in it. On current form we'd have been smashed to pieces

Out of the current selection I think it's between in form Sheffield & Edinburgh

Newcastle and Birmingham from group 1.Edinburgh and Scunthorpe from group 2.Close between Newcastle and Birmingham for the winners.

The winning team looks to be coming from Group 1... I'll stick my neck out and go for a Sheffield Pairs/Fours double.

Yeah on paper group one looks really strong, Newcastle and Brum will be sick of the sight of each other, was this draw done in public does anyone know, or in chairman mao's living room??? Seriously what criteria is used to qualify and how is the draw made?? I'm curious.

Yeah on paper group one looks really strong, Newcastle and Brum will be sick of the sight of each other, was this draw done in public does anyone know, or in chairman mao's living room??? Seriously what criteria is used to qualify and how is the draw made?? I'm curious.

If you find out can you let the BSPA know. :blink:

I bet Glasgow aint in it as they will continue with the rules that they used for the pairs, Thus ruling out McGowan, Screen and Grajczonek, How long will they continue to let the MC make decisions on these events when they clearly have one eye on how it will affect there team ! :angry:

LOL!

With Glasgow languishing near the bottom of the League, and Screen apart not having very high averages, why did you think you'd get in? This whole mentality that it's all Edinburgh's fault because Alex is the Chairman is total dross. We're there on merit, you're not on merit. Simples.

LOL!

With Glasgow languishing near the bottom of the League, and Screen apart not having very high averages, why did you think you'd get in? This whole mentality that it's all Edinburgh's fault because Alex is the Chairman is total dross. We're there on merit, you're not on merit. Simples.

Yeah you're probably correct . With all the rain-offs we've suffered , Joe still hasn't raced enough meetings aparently . What ever the amount needed was will probably remain a secret . Travis and Josh apart , our combined total wouldn't be enough , which ever enough was .

Hopefully Edinburgh won't embarrass themselves too much this time , like at Somerset in the Pairs .

I'm actually not too bothered as we've a few away meetings in August , and not going to Peterborough will be a saving .

Oh by the way , with this meeting being on a Sunday . Will Edinburgh have 4 riders available ? :P

Edited by Paulco