British Speedway Forum

.... or even 4 race jackets?

ffs George does any team have any race jackets after a visit to the dear green place? surely the local neds have stolen them by heat one? Or is it all JDC's fault? must go now and see how Edinburgh fared at KL lol

Bad news for the attendance figures at peterborough as nearly half the crowd are no longer going to turn up. :blink:

Bad news for the attendance figures at peterborough as nearly half the crowd are no longer going to turn up. :blink:

Half the crowd ain't from KL :rolleyes:

Nearly :wink:

Pity for them then as they'll more than likely miss a cracker of a meeting B)

Good to have the fours back at Peterborough,(never went to any at Workington).Looks like group A is the toughest.Lets hope Rene can get Bach from under 21 final,if so we have a great chance to lift are second trophy of the year.Can you choose any rider to be the fifth member of the team or does it have to be next in average? If you can choose one of your remaining three riders I would go for Dakota North to be are reserve he could become Newcastles new Martin Scarisbrick(what a ride happy days)

Not sure they have reserves for the 4TT ? Certainly they never did at NL level.

I did go to Workington once for the fours and it was a decent meeting, won by Workington oddly enough. Hopefully this staging at Peterborough will be a success as it should be good for the racing for it to be at a neutral track.

I was so excited to have the 4TT back there, but to be honest without a team to support (KL), I cant summon the enthusiasm to spend money driving over there, getting in, food and drink etc. Hope the meeting is a success, just a shame I've no-one to support in it.. but eh, happens to every team sometime, eh?

ffs George does any team have any race jackets after a visit to the dear green place? surely the local neds have stolen them by heat one? Or is it all JDC's fault? must go now and see how Edinburgh fared at KL lol

In fairness, the last of a race jacket at Somerset was poor by Edinburgh/Fisher.

I was so excited to have the 4TT back there, but to be honest without a team to support (KL), I cant summon the enthusiasm to spend money driving over there, getting in, food and drink etc. Hope the meeting is a success, just a shame I've no-one to support in it.. but eh, happens to every team sometime, eh?

Us two and almost everyone who we stand with has said the same.

I wish all the teams the best of luck though and hope it's a cracker of a meeting.

Same here. Will use the £'s to take in an extra Canaries away game instead :D

Hope those who do go enjoy B)

Will Sundstrom make it back from the GP in Sweden the night before?

I was so excited to have the 4TT back there, but to be honest without a team to support (KL),

Me too and me neither, gotta have my team to support ......

I'm really looking forward to this, Stars or no Stars if the event gets the support it deserves then we could see it in the East of England permanently. I could never get to Workington but Alwalton is less than an hour's drive. There's always next year for the Stars and I would like to see it close to home. I'm definately going.