British Speedway Forum

Agreed. Did help that GB were in the mix and ended up winning, but doesn't gloss over the fact that these two meetings have been pretty dire as a spectacle. Think tonight was worse than monday.

Is it too late to change the final to Somerset or Scunny?? icon_lol.gif

And Where was the crowd tonight ? it was worst than a sky El tv match .

The track was not great but i will give them credit for getting on with the meeting, 25 heats done in not much more than two and half hours.

poor racing on a dust bowl track. probably same on saturday

Danes didnt take a joker when they could have on heat 6 or 7. Why did kelvin say keep it back for later. I feel you should take it immediately you can or you may never get the chance.

Agreed. Did help that GB were in the mix and ended up winning, but doesn't gloss over the fact that these two meetings have been pretty dire as a spectacle. Think tonight was worse than monday.

Is it too late to change the final to Somerset or Scunny?? :lol:

Yeh quite right,at least then you might get some proper racing! Appart from a couple of races it was a bore feast, can't see it being any different saturday, i would fully expect them to take some shale off the track, as there appeared to be to much on their tonight!!! :D

And Where was the crowd tonight ? it was worst than a sky El tv match .

I thought for a moment with the lack of crowd,it was from Lakeside :D:wink:

Chris Holder "we dont go to bed at any set time" .... maybe you should eh Noddy :lol:

Darcy Ward "enjoy it while you can" .... we are thanks Gobby :lol:

Boy did they have that coming tonight B)

It was fairly interesting. We knew the track was going to be slick, so no surprise there. The closeness of the scores, with a last heat decider, made it ok.

I thought for a moment with the lack of shale, it was Poole :shock:

Neither do I but then I am not as hard to please as some folk.

It makes you wonder what people expect.....we've had two meetings with a fair bit of passing and results which have gone down to the last heat.

Both meetings certainly entertained me.

ouch sad.gif

I thought for a moment with the lack of shale, it was Poole :shock:

touché!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Glug Glug Glug ...without Adams And Crump the Aussies stated acting like kids and paid the price .

Spot on and tonight has made little Holder jr jr jr Darky look a right freckly little numpt!

Edited by hagonshocker

i would fully expect them to take some shale off the track, as there appeared to be to much on their tonight!!! biggrin.gif

Maybe give the Poole trackman a call ?

Spot on and tonight has made little Holder jr jr jr Darky look a right freckly little numpt!

Oh come on Hagonshocker, he tried, the lads 18, not 17 as Tatum said, he needs to get his Abacus out! but it just didn't happen for any of them, and Darky will benifit from the experience!!

It makes you wonder what people expect.....we've had two meetings with a fair bit of passing and results which have gone down to the last heat.

Both meetings certainly entertained me.

Easily pleased then, :D i slept through half of this, and couldn't see the Kings Lynn meeting for bloody flys. Im going to bring down a pillow and blanket for Saturday!!

An ok meeting, but Vojens shouldn't get any more race offs or finals. That crowd was absolutely pathetic for a race off with the home nation on view. An embarrassment that a fairly big meeting for the sport was watched by a handful of people.

Lovely to see the Aussies faces at the end. Wonder what the precious, plastic Aussie made of it all?