British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scottrocks

Swc Final, Viewing On Internet?

Hello,

I'm away Saturday night at a hotel, but the hotel has WiFi. Where can I watch the SWC final on the internet?

Many Thanks,

Thank you very much. Is this site legal?

If you are a SKY customer you can watch it live via their SKY player. You just need to register. smile.gif

If you are a SKY customer you can watch it live via their SKY player. You just need to register. smile.gif

Don't you have to be subscribed to Sky Sports to do that? Cos I registered but it wouldn't let me view it because I haven't got Sports package no longer. You could try Justin tv, or My P2P on the day, you should probably be able to view the meeting on one or either of those.

Edited by shooting star

Hello,

I'm away Saturday night at a hotel, but the hotel has WiFi. Where can I watch the SWC final on the internet?

Many Thanks,

this place will have it, unsure about the legalities but I'm sure it must be a bit naughty, I have watched on there for months, decent quality stream, nothing to pay, although you can make a donation (which I have), either way it's any port in a storm if you want to see it.

http://twitter.com/Wockychannels

hth

Thank you very much to everyone for your suggestions- this means I won't have to miss out on watching the final :D

Thank you very much to everyone for your suggestions- this means I won't have to miss out on watching the final :D

You're welcome mate, I bet your wife is over the moon :rolleyes: