British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alan_Jones

Rye House V Newport

The official press release.

"RYE HOUSE: COBRAS V NEWPORT - POSTPONED

Wednesday July 28, 2010

BECAUSE of huge interest in Great Britain's involvement in the World Cup Final it has been decided to postpone Saturday's scheduled National League fixture between the Kart Raceway Conras and Newport.

A new date - likely in September - is yet to be confirmed."

Is that a typo or has the team been renamed in honour of Tyson Nelson?

Good news for those of us following the Rockets away, now able to see the top NL team at home as well.

Good move for Rye. If they don't win the league this season with all the antics they perform then they will never win the league!

Good move for Rye. If they don't win the league this season with all the antics they perform then they will never win the league!

Well Rye should be back to full strength by September - would have been a very close meeting with the current available line up.icon_smile_wink.gif

Bloody pi$$ed off with Rye and all the fixture changes this year.mad.gif

My niece gets married on Saturday 7th August so …. BECAUSE of huge interest in this can Len postpone the Glasgow meeting.

Edited by BossMan

Not really related to this meeting but I see on the National League 2010 lineups that Ricky Scarboro is listed under Rye House team and that Ben Morley is not, I hope this is a mistake made on the website and that Ben is not injured? (Pulled out of last weeks meeting against Bournemouth)

We already have one very experienced rider having another one added is not what Rye House is about...

Not really related to this meeting but I see on the National League 2010 lineups that Ricky Scarboro is listed under Rye House team and that Ben Morley is not, I hope this is a mistake made on the website and that Ben is not injured? (Pulled out of last weeks meeting against Bournemouth)

We already have one very experienced rider having another one added is not what Rye House is about...

People have been posting on facebook that Ben has had surgery... out for 8-10 weeks... or are mine eyes deceiving?? :unsure:

If it's been on Facebook I wouldn't have seen it, for a change! Had no PC for two weeks.

Well its confirmed HERE, I'm disappointed from the management signing a 34 year old to replace a 16 year old rider, Tom Stokes was more than on the pace Saturday and he should atleast be given a run in the team.

Bad news concerning Morley get well soon to him.

Surely we could have signed Olly Rayson or Luke Priest? Whilst the Mildenhall situation is up in the air at the moment they surely would be happy to move to a club where they can race and also be paid. If not, Stokes should certainly have been promoted. Hopefully Morley makes a swift recovery.

Just to let people no that ben morley has had a opt on his ankle wish was broken and had to be pin and he is know in plaster for 6 weeks.

very disappointing possible end to his season ben sends all his thanks for all the support he has been given.

And to let you all no that BMR WILL BE BACK A.S.A.P

mark morley (dad)

Just noticed that on the bspa website rye house have joe jacobs in there side?? A very good signing in my opnion

Any news yet on a re-staging date for this fixture please?

will have any moment