British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alan_Jones

Rye House V Newport

According to the BSPA website it is the second part of a double header on 11 September - Rye House v Newport x 2 then!

According to the BSPA website it is the second part of a double header on 11 September - Rye House v Newport x 2 then!

Hmmm... Saturday night double headers, not keen :unsure:

Hmmm... Saturday night double headers, not keen :unsure:

No option with RH's outstanding home matches now holding up completion of the NL season...: which has to accommodate play-offs once we know who the top four are...

Is there a revised date for restaging Plymouth's visit yet..? :unsure:

September 25th

I know that's the first date mentioned to restage last weekend's rain-off; but the 25th. is way past the agreed deadline date for completing NL fixtures and with Rye & Plymouth engaged with Bournemouth in the crucial battle for the fourth play-off place, I can't see that the 25th. can be an acceptable date...

I know that's the first date mentioned to restage last weekend's rain-off; but the 25th. is way past the agreed deadline date for completing NL fixtures and with Rye & Plymouth engaged with Bournemouth in the crucial battle for the fourth play-off place, I can't see that the 25th. can be an acceptable date...

Press release posted today and already on the BSPA fixture list.

Going back to the thread subject, and from the same press release, the Newport double header will now start at 6pm.

Edited by Alan_Jones

Going back to the thread subject, and from the same press release, the Newport double header will now start at 6pm.

I guess this means that he scheduled Hornets v Plymouth NLT meeting for 11/9 will have to be re-scheduled.

I guess this means that he scheduled Hornets v Plymouth NLT meeting for 11/9 will have to be re-scheduled.

it's listed for the 12th, in fact it's listed twice for the 12th!

Edited by Alan_Jones

it's listed for the 12th, in fact it's listed twice for the 12th!

Yeah I know that but it's in the Newport programmes, both Wasps and Hornets, as on Saturday the 11th.

The BSPA site couldn't even keep up to date with the NLKOC fixtures from 2 months ago so these days it's difficult to know what or who to believe :blink: .

Press release posted today and already on the BSPA fixture list.

Posted where..? :unsure: Can't see it on the RH web-site.

So this means that again we can't expect the Play Off meetings until October..

Which in the Buccs'; case (should they make it..) will mean a possible SIX weeks gap between their last NL fixture (in AUGUST) and the play-off semi in OCTOBER... :shock:

Not good... :angry:

Posted where..? :unsure: Can't see it on the RH web-site.

Not the best place to look for RH news. It's on the BSPA site.