British Speedway Forum
Mateusz

Swc Final, Vojens, 31/07/2010

Well I am cheering on Denmark to win. Feel bad not supporting GB but want Denmark to win on their home soil. Also support Hans it will be me against the family tomorrow night.

Well I am cheering on Denmark to win. Feel bad not supporting GB but want Denmark to win on their home soil. Also support Hans it will be me against the family tomorrow night.

Beggars belief that a British citizen would support a foriegn country over their own. Just because your favourite rider is a Dane doesn't mean you should support him in the SWC, If Australia had made the final there would be no way I would support, Noddy, Darcey and Davey over Harris, Nicholls and Stead.

You should be ashamed. I doubt there would be a single Dane, Pole or Swede cheering on the British team over their own nation.

Each to their own I guess...I find it bizarre that anyone can support a club let along a country which is not local to them either but like I said each to their own.

Hoping team GB can just go out there and give it there best, that's all we can ask :)

Thank you as always, Danish webmaster

agreed

Edited by Mark

Brits could be behind from very early on looking at the gate draws.

Why ?

i reckon because it's gate 4, 4, 3 then 3 again and surely the track will be ultra slick after 2 practices and thursdays race off

Beggars belief that a British citizen would support a foriegn country over their own. Just because your favourite rider is a Dane doesn't mean you should support him in the SWC, If Australia had made the final there would be no way I would support, Noddy, Darcey and Davey over Harris, Nicholls and Stead.

You should be ashamed. I doubt there would be a single Dane, Pole or Swede cheering on the British team over their own nation.

Bang on Steve. These people are a disgrace.

Variety is the spice of life and you pays your money (or not in this case) and takes your choice.

'Score-As-You-View' Race Card for World Cup FINAL

If you didn't catch the first card i made for the Race-Off check this one out and see if the design is to your liking. Obviously it's FREE, non-commercial and no advertising.

I've already mentioned the differences that i hope are beneficial, but rather than repeat them here the reasoning is explained on a speedway site i'm setting up Speedway Freebies and Information

I've now made a larger version of the race card with changes to row height and columns width. This will be the permanent format from now on.

Free Speedway World Cup 2010 FINAL Race Card LARGE

Fingers crossed we can grab a medal tomorrow. It's important the other teams don't view Poland as a Manchester United and go out expecting to be beaten by them.

Brits could be behind from very early on looking at the gate draws.

Might not be the end of the world. The Swedes got 14 points from the first five heats in the run-off from the same draw.

Whether our gating will be up to it is another question.

:D

Each to their own I guess...I find it bizarre that anyone can support a club let along a country which is not local to them either but like I said each to their own.

Hoping team GB can just go out there and give it there best, that's all we can ask :)

:D

well said both of you.... Here is hoping we manage to get a medal which would be a fine achievement for the riders who in the past have been outclassed in this competition.

some nutter ohmy.gif

Well lets just hope the rain stays away as it always seem to around Vojens all the time.

You lot should have been around when America had some very good riders'. I went to many a big meeting to find that most Brits were cheering for their favourite American rider. The English riders' had a very hard time with it.

Today is the WTC final, and team GB are there! "G" is for GB, "g" is for gate, and "g" is for go! So come on Harris, Nicholls, Stead, Richardson and Woffinden, You have absolutely nothing to lose. Blast out of the gate and give it a go!

Richtea, a nice shower before the match could be just what we need! Lets get it on!

You lot should have been around when America had some very good riders'. I went to many a big meeting to find that most Brits were cheering for their favourite American rider. The English riders' had a very hard time with it.

Today is the WTC final, and team GB are there! "G" is for GB, "g" is for gate, and "g" is for go! So come on Harris, Nicholls, Stead, Richardson and Woffinden, You have absolutely nothing to lose. Blast out of the gate and give it a go!

Richtea, a nice shower before the match could be just what we need! Lets get it on!

And Swindon havent signed you as a chearleader, now im shocked :lol:

Edited by Panthers98