British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Scunthorpe Vs Buxton

should be a good meeting this one

It best be!

Good luck to the Hitmen tonight. Not looked at the PL fixtures, but would be a real bonus if Craig Cook and Nick Morris were riding. :approve:

More likely to be Bank Holiday Monday 30th August as part of a double header with the Scunthorpe vs Sheffield meeting rather then the Saints vs Mildenhall.

More likely to be Bank Holiday Monday 30th August as part of a double header with the Scunthorpe vs Sheffield meeting rather then the Saints vs Mildenhall.

Hmm, that's true..

Just wishful thinking on my part as am coming up to see Buzz ride next Friday and fancy a double-header for me journey!!! :wink:

That'd be perfect for me as I'll be going to Scunny vs Sheffield, but where would I stand with a rainoff ticket? :unsure:

That'd be perfect for me as I'll be going to Scunny vs Sheffield, but where would I stand with a rainoff ticket? :unsure:

Knowing you, under the tap.

Knowing you, under the tap.

I wish! I only managed one pint before they called it off...so shot off to the pub when I got home :D

I wish! I only managed one pint before they called it off...so shot off to the pub when I got home :D

That's dedication for you!

Let's hope not as both Glasgow & Workington are supposed to be riding that day :(

Won't be bank holiday Monday as too many riders missing.

Won't be bank holiday Monday as too many riders missing.

ah well we could hope lol