British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Scunthorpe Vs Buxton

Amazing isn't it that such negative posts are the first from Edwradian

He never had anything to say until today now he is into Scunthorpe's affairs like a corkscrew.

And guess what he has no profile details whatsoever.

No-one has done more for young riders in the last three years than Scunthorpe. Obne or two may have done about the same but no-one has done more.

A poster best ignored I'd say.

Malcolm Vasey

Amazing isn't it that such negative posts are the first from Edwradian

He never had anything to say until today now he is into Scunthorpe's affairs like a corkscrew.

And guess what he has no profile details whatsoever.

No-one has done more for young riders in the last three years than Scunthorpe. Obne or two may have done about the same but no-one has done more.

A poster best ignored I'd say.

Malcolm Vasey

If I came across bitter and troublesome I appologise to you and I do not wish to appear negative, what I am though is concerned for Steven and Richard to I would hate another club come along and reap the benefits of their talent. They both have a great future ahead of them and I want nothing more than they stay with Scunthorpe. As we all are aware we can never stop the rumours as what was stated on here and what I heard are very different stories so I shall ignore in future, once again I appologise and all the best to Steven and richard

EdwardIan. You don't half come across as a rather bitter, troublesome individual. The general tone and negativity in your posts are very much in common with the illiterate rubbish spouted on the somewhat quiet unofficial forum. Any coincidence?

Think you hit the nail on the head there Albert,i take it new forum is rather quiet?

STILL no restaging date for this one..? :blink::unsure:

Surely it can't be that difficult to find a date..? :shock:

Let me make a suggestion (purely selfish on my part as hope to come up on this date!) but how about an NL double header on Sept 10: combining already scheduled fixture Saints vs. Newport with this one..?

As the 'Compare the...' Meercat says, "simples!"..! :approve:

Also fits the bill for the alleged 12/9 cut-off date for 'qualifying' NL fixtures... Relevant (in p/o qualification terms to not just the Hormets but the Hitmen too...)

Maybe Scunny are delaying it as they want it after the cut off to balls up Buxtons playoff chances? :P

Maybe Scunny are delaying it as they want it after the cut off to balls up Buxtons playoff chances? :P

Rubbish and you know it........Buxton want to make the play-offs ( wouldn't all teams ) as Ive said befor I hope they win the league, but this meeting is held up because Buxton want their top riders out. Naturally thats what all teams would want, but sometimes its not possible. We've had to go without Buzz and Benji ( both Scunny top averages ) Sept 10th is getting a bit late for a double header. If you attended Scunny weekly you'd see that we have masses of kids- parents would think twice on coming with 2 meetings...its a long and dark evening at this time.

Hope this helps, taken from our website.

2010 Premier League Admission Prices (also national league double header) Adult: £13.00

Student/OAP: £11.00

Child (10 - 16): £4.00

Child (0 - 9) Free (accompanied by paying adult)

Family Ticket £30 (2 adults, 2 Children 10-16)

Match Programme: £1.00

Premier/National League Double Header Admission PricesAdult: £15.00

Student/OAP: £13.00

Family Ticket £34 (2 adults, 2 Children 10-16)

National League Admission PricesAdult: £10.00

Student/OAP: £8.00

Family Ticket £24 (2 adults, 2 Children 10-16)

You pay for the double header wether you take in 1 or both meetings. For £2 extra it's a snip for 11/2 or 2 meetings.

Edited by IronScorpion

Rubbish and you know it........

I'd enable smileys if I were you :rolleyes:

Sorry Squall.......... :) :) :):) ..... So its a double header then on Monday. I'm sure Buxton will have a good guests....Lambert?