British Speedway Forum

Can't imagine Alex at the Federation being too chuffed at getting a call from Tomasz from Poland asking him to sort out a border crossing for him and a couple of mates coming to watch a meeting.

May be I try to help in this situation if you give me some contact information before European Final...

May be this final will be in Chervonograd or Rivne, but not in Lviv...

Edited by Gray

May be I try to help in this situation if you give me some contact information before European Final...

May be this final will be in Chervonograd or Rivne, but not in Lviv...

Does this mean that speedway is finished at Lviv?

How about the SKA-Favorit Lviv team? Is the Ukraine league still on?

Edited by Bavarian

Does this mean that speedway is finished at Lviv?

How about the SKA-Favorit Lviv team? Is the Ukraine league still on?

I am not sure, but Lviv have big problems with finance

SKA-Favorit Lviv team want to organise races in Chervonograd, but have problems with stadium permission

In my opinion it will not be Ukraine league this year ...

May be one match with three-four teams ...

Today's Birthday Rovno speedway!

52 years ago in Rovno opened the first in the USSR mototrack, which held the race in 4 classes of motorcycles.

Edited by Gorka

In this issue of Speedway Racing Jonas Holmqvist article about a trip to Ukraine in June of this year, and experiences at stadiums in Lvov, Chervonograd and Rovno.

In the last two, he went with a friend and at the races:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/frontoo.jpg/

After a long break - 20 years later, October 15, 2011, in Voznesensk (Mykolaiv region) will meeting Speedway Ukraine Pairs Championship. There will also be held the Speedway Ukraine Cup.

Interview with Anatoly Mironov on the preparation of the track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ffgg2VzM...player_embedded

Let me remind you that Anatoly Mironov in February 1974, he moved from Balakovo in Voznesensk and became captain of a new club - "Voshod" (Voznesensk).

English fans may remember the speedway Anatoly Mironov on the Soviet national team appearances in England in 1971. He then started in all five races, and at Wimbledon and Halifax was the best part of the Soviet team, gaining 14 and 15 points.

A little later, on October 2, 1971, photo by Anatoly Mironov came out on the cover Speedway Star:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IEFM5IC0

Edited by Gorka

Training in Voznesensk, October 14, 2011:

Meeting in Voznesensk, October 15, 2011:

Today it is 5 years old, no longer with us as Igor Marko ...

In memory of Igor (video prepared Sergei Golovnya, Rovno, GSV Video):

Does anyone know, Gray or Gorka, is speedway finished for good in the Ukraine ? Just a handfull of meetings all year long, and no Ukrainian individual, team or junior championships ?

There is no more speedway at L'viv and now next to no racing at Rivne and Chervonograd as well. Tsukanov has already gone home to Russia, and Loktaev is now also set to return to Russia, which leaves Andriy Karpov as the lone top rider in the Ukraine.

What can we expect from Ukrainian speedway in 2014 ? Will there be any speedway at all in the Ukraine next year ?

What can we expect from Ukrainian speedway in 2014 ? Will there be any speedway at all in the Ukraine next year ?

1-3 meetings, I think (not more)

also may be 1-2 international meetings (FIM or UEM)

and some oldboy racing in Voznesensk and Chervonograd