British Speedway Forum

The Series gets interesting again ..... Emil is back !!

Yay , Go Emil. Shame he is'nt in the WC .

Edited by shirls

He was brilliant today! Maybe Czestochowa riders are not the toughest rivals but Emil's actions were fabulous - the track was rubbish, really not much passing and Emil was actually the only guy who was passing today - doing it in a great style. The only rider it was worth visiting the stadium for today. You would never guess he's just come back after a 10 week long break injury if you didn't know!

The Series gets interesting again ..... Emil is back !!

his return will certainly make tomasz gollobs hopes of a championship title that much harder to reach, but i think he will still do it.

It's a long way up to top eight, he'll have to fight like hell to get there.

I'm sure he'll give it a good go, but there is surely no question that he will receive a pick for next year if he doesn't make the top 8.

Rather embarrassing for Britain's Tai Woffinden that Emil is still just 1 point behind him despite having missed 3 and a half of the 6 rounds so far!

I'm sure he'll give it a good go, but there is surely no question that he will receive a pick for next year if he doesn't make the top 8.

Rather embarrassing for Britain's Tai Woffinden that Emil is still just 1 point behind him despite having missed 3 and a half of the 6 rounds so far!

He probably will. Maybe the officials wanted a new young sensation in Tai Woffinden, but I think he'll need a year or two to settle in GP. He has got talent, that's for sure.

I feel Sayfudinof is a sometimes dirty kamikaze rider, but he'll offer new exitement into the mix.

I'm planning to watch this meeting on sky. However, according the listings it is on sky 1 for an hour from 6pm but then the cricket starts.

Does anyone know if the rest of this meeting will be shown live and if so on which channel?

I'm planning to watch this meeting on sky. However, according the listings it is on sky 1 for an hour from 6pm but then the cricket starts.

Does anyone know if the rest of this meeting will be shown live and if so on which channel?

Press the red button !!!!!!!!!!!1111

Press the red button !!!!!!!!!!!1111

i've got virgin media - red button doesn't do anything on sky sports

Same here Pepper, its starting to get my goat with Sky

and their flamming red button.

We looked into getting Sky through erm.... Sky, but they

came out around £20 a month more expensive than Virgin for

the same setup, plus they can't supply us with broadband

for the internet, as according to their stupid postcode

search, we don't have the facility for it.... errr..

Virgin have supplied us with 54.0 Mps for the last year,

so why can Sky supply even a 20.0 Mps service?

Add in the ESPN HD service, plus a load of other HD channels

that Virgin supply free and we have a pretty good deal, yet Sky want

to charge extra for the same services... which makes our current

package even more expensive through Sky themselves.

If I miss the GP because its taken to the Red Button, then I will

seriously consider cancelling my subscription. Yes it hurts Virgin,

but it also hurts Sky, as they don't get a percentage of my money

via the Virgin contract.

Can't wait for the day that someone like ESPN takes an interest in

showing speedway, see what happens to your poxy red button then Sky... :mad:

OK, now we've heard from the Seven Foolish Virgin subscribers, let's get ready to welcome back the travelling GP Circus for the second half of the season. Great to see Emil back on track and here's hoping that Jason's arm op has been successful.

Looking forward to the Thrilla in Malilla and hoping that Jason, Chris Holder & Kenneth can make a decent inroad into the Polish Pair's points score. What's the odds on anyone going down to the Woods today for a (Teddy) Bjerre's Picnic?

Virgin have supplied us with 54.0 Mps for the last year,

so why can Sky supply even a 20.0 Mps service?

Completely different systems, virgin use fibre optic broadband through special cables that your tv comes down too, sky use BT phonelines.

I pay a little more but have the best of both worlds, use Virgin for broadband and telephone line and SKY for TV.