British Speedway Forum

A terrific preview there from ladyluck.

When point she makes is how the points system tends to mean the championship is usually (though thankfully not this year) all over by about half-way. Perhaps the solution to this might be to divide the championship into three parts.

There could be two parallel groups of sixteen in the first half of the season, opening up more tracks to the GP experience - then the top eight from each group would qualify for the second half of the season, starting from zero points once again.

The winners of the two qualifying groups could be labelled World pennant holders or something so they have something to be remembered for.

Tomas H Jonasson

thought he was injured and with all due respect probably the weakest wildcard of the season so far..

thought he was injured and with all due respect probably the weakest wildcard of the season so far..

He have decide to ride tough the crash during the eliteleague last tuesday at Norrkoping.

He is one of Our best talent so His chance is right for sure.

He have decide to ride tough the crash during the eliteleague last tuesday at Norrkoping.

He is one of Our best talent so His chance is right for sure.

I agree and THJ has a pretty good history at G&B Arena.

I think he's better than Kus, but that's not saying a whole lot. The truth is that Sweden just isn't producing the talent that it once did and banging in Antonio Lindback was getting a little tired. That said, Lindback has a whole lot more to offer than Thomas H Jonasson.

I agree and THJ has a pretty good history at G&B Arena.

Yes but in totally different company for sure.........

the latest forecasts says that there is a risk for rain tomorrow evening but warm and sunny during the day.

It says on sky site its on red button from 7

OK, now we've heard from the Seven Foolish Virgin subscribers, let's get ready to welcome back the travelling GP Circus for the second half of the season. Great to see Emil back on track and here's hoping that Jason's arm op has been successful.

Looking forward to the Thrilla in Malilla and hoping that Jason, Chris Holder & Kenneth can make a decent inroad into the Polish Pair's points score. What's the odds on anyone going down to the Woods today for a (Teddy) Bjerre's Picnic?

It's an absolute disgrace this red button problem. I pay virgin for my sky sports and should not have to miss out just because there is a clash, either sky should make red button facility available to virgin or they should put sports that have to be moved to red button free on the their website. I pay virgin a lot of money for my sports and I also subscribe to sky sports on my mobile phone but again no red button. I appreciate it will probably be somewhere on the net in polish but I like the English commentary and the pundits in the studio. I will never go back to sky as their customer service is a joke.

ON SS1 from 12.30 am Sunday.

Or the red button!

ON SS1 from 12.30 am Sunday.

Or the red button!

Thats fine but we`ll be at Peterborough then!

We would have like to watch it Sat eve so we know the outcome because you can bet someone will tell us the result or they will mention it during the day at the finals??

Im gonna cancel my Sky sub. because they are raising there prices again by another £3,they can stuff it!!

Edited by gary moore