British Speedway Forum
SteveEvans

American Touring Team 2010 October Tour!

We have added an extra race - Rye House on the 17th at 2pm! It was decided that we are better off packing the schedule, that way if it rains and we lose 2 events there is still plenty of track time. Last October we lost two races - wasn't good!

We, Team Castro, would like to take this opportunity to THANK EVERYONE who made this tour a success. To all of you who actually did the work without expecting any of the glory !

Who gave us the gift of your hospitality, from a warm bed to taking care of our laundry, transportation to home cooked meals. To those who saw a need and met it with flying colors ! THANK YOU. Our merchandise girls where able to cover the expense of the entire team + entourage at one of our over night stays ! THANK YOU. To our family and friends both here and abroad for your encouragement. Thank You.

Steve Evans - it goes without saying, but I will .....Thank You !

Colin, you didn’t let us run out of methanol ! Mary (Mandy & Ryan), Andrew of the Penhall Museum, Tricia, Sandie (you are still my bbff even after what you said!),

Lora, Fez, Glyn Taylor,Laurence, Geoff @ Cov Comp, Merle & Sophie

( sorry Sophie, I know those New Yorkers are a hand full !) , the Neil’s (Corbett & Painter) for excellent equipment, Nick Wellstead for our bibs.

To all the the Fans ! Wow ! You kept us going.

Thank You to ALL the track Promoters, who keep us coming back. Our friend Mike Bowden, Neil Machin. CVS can now boast to having the ‘Oldest Rider in His Olympique’ !

Our personal tour Sponsors, Alan, Team Hellbound ( Autohaus & Maniac Mike) the Fieslers, Capt. Methane, Butch, Johnny ! THANK YOU.

These tours are the beginning of bringing Americans back to the

World Arena of Speedway !

~Eddie and Romie Castro~

What a lovely posting, Romie. Surely the Speedway Star will contact you or Steve for an interview during the winter close season. I'd hoped they would do one while you were over here and include photos.

Thanks for coming over and entertaining us. No rain offs this time! You should be proud of your old man Fast Eddie maximum man Castro! Please return next year.

Edited by Storming Norman