British Speedway Forum
SteveEvans

American Touring Team 2010 October Tour!

Re-match against The Heathens at Monmore Steve..?? well it should be a walkover for us then.. :wink:

Re-match against The Heathens at Monmore Steve..?? well it should be a walkover for us then.. :wink:

I've been trying to get this set up but not much communication coming back from the Heathens camp. Running scared comes to mind!!!

We will race the Heathens anywhere, as many times as they want. We will still beat them every time!

Edited by SteveEvans

Another rider to join the three confirmed so far (Castro, Burmeister, John Marquez) is 23 year old Tyson Talkington. Talkington has been riding speedway for only 12 months and has rapidly risen to a very good First Division rider. He is very ambitious and I am glad to welcome hium to the team. He has much racing experience in moto cross and Stock Cars and got his first taste of team riding in a Pairs meeting at Victorville last week and made a fine accounting of himself.

Here is his profile from the speedwaybikes website, especially for Sandie and the other drooling females - you know who you are!

http://www.speedwaybikes.com/rw/utysontalkington.htm

Another rider to join the three confirmed so far (Castro, Burmeister, John Marquez) is 23 year old Tyson Talkington. Talkington has been riding speedway for only 12 months and has rapidly risen to a very good First Division rider. He is very ambitious and I am glad to welcome hium to the team. He has much racing experience in moto cross and Stock Cars and got his first taste of team riding in a Pairs meeting at Victorville last week and made a fine accounting of himself.

Here is his profile from the speedwaybikes website, especially for Sandie and the other drooling females - you know who you are!

http://www.speedwayb...ntalkington.htm

Quite acceptable thank you Steve! And even better that he keeps PIGGIES - which I hope will be looked after whilst he is over here! biggrin.gif

We will race the Heathens anywhere, as many times as they want. We will still beat them every time!

In your dreams Steve ! Would seriousley be great to have a re match with you guys but at monmore this time - 100 quid says the heathens do you this time :lol:

In your dreams Steve ! Would seriousley be great to have a re match with you guys but at monmore this time - 100 quid says the heathenos do you this time :lol:

If the Heathens aren't running scared the bet is on, but only if you agree also to wear a Wolves Speedway hat for 24 hours after the race if you lose!!! Note if the team I want to bring is the team that comes I predict a nice American win!!!

Steve,are you going to be coming to a track nearer to London than Plymouth??

I know you cant go into specifics yet,but Plymouth too far to beg a lift to and train prices are already too high for October so i'm praying you will get a meeting somewhere a bit nearer than St Boniface.

Steve,are you going to be coming to a track nearer to London than Plymouth??

I know you cant go into specifics yet,but Plymouth too far to beg a lift to and train prices are already too high for October so i'm praying you will get a meeting somewhere a bit nearer than St Boniface.

You can try!!!! :wink:

Problem might be weather forecasts (my pet hate!) - being October, they MAY predict rain. Not like beautifully dry August, eh..! :rolleyes: NOT!

Like this last Friday: WOULD have done down to the SBA to support the Buccs but the forecasts for both there and Weymouth were a little dodgy. So opted to do King's Lynn (with Lakeside a reluctant 'back-up'). Both meetings out west went on :oops: ; KL and AE flooded out!! Grr!! :angry:

A fixture has been agreed close to London - we just need to confirm our team strength so the club in question will make the date official.

A fixture has been agreed close to London - we just need to confirm our team strength so the club in question will make the date official.

Thanks, great news!

You can try!!!! :wink:

Problem might be weather forecasts (my pet hate!) - being October, they MAY predict rain. Not like beautifully dry August, eh..! :rolleyes: NOT!

Like this last Friday: WOULD have done down to the SBA to support the Buccs but the forecasts for both there and Weymouth were a little dodgy. So opted to do King's Lynn (with Lakeside a reluctant 'back-up'). Both meetings out west went on :oops: ; KL and AE flooded out!! Grr!! :angry:

Tough luck, but at least US team appear to be coming to our neck of the woods,NL 4Team+NLRC both at Rye House and Lydd have another meeting, so just need Team Viking to schedule a meeting within an hours drive of East London and there will at least be a positive end to the viewing season!!

I've been trying to get this set up but not much communication coming back from the Heathens camp. Running scared comes to mind!!!

Or perhaps the Heathens camp have more pressing matters than a piffling challenge against a bunch of wannabes. :lol::P

Hope our boys are reading this. They're dialled in quite nicely at Monmore now. In five official fixtures at Monmore we've averaged 57 points per meeting. Bring it!! :wink::P

Or perhaps the Heathens camp have more pressing matters than a piffling challenge against a bunch of wannabes. :lol::P

Its okay Steve - leave him to me!!!!icon_lol.gif