British Speedway Forum
SteveEvans

American Touring Team 2010 October Tour!

Its okay Steve - leave him to me!!!!icon_lol.gif

Delegation is everything! One of last years team was heavily reprimanded in Heathroe Airport when caught wearing Heathens attire! He was soon forgiven after he pointed out he won heat 15!

Austin Novratil is the fifth rider to be named to the 'Penhall Museum' American Touring Team's October UK Tour. Novratil was sensational last time over and his highlights included a paid 17 at opening night at Plymouth and winning heat 15 in the showpiece event at Dudley. He was 2nd in the Victorville Track Championship and also runner up last week in Industry. He joins Tyson Burmeister, Eddie Castro, John Marquez & Tyson Talkington as definite starters.

http://www.speedwaybikes.com/rw/uaustinnovratil.htm

Edited by SteveEvans

Steve definately want to see you at Monmore, so we can get our revenge, keep pushing CVS for a date, i could see a Sunday meeting at Monmore, even if its a double header, that would be a tremendous afternoon early evenings entertainment, with a fantastic crowd... :wink:

Austin Novratil is the fifth rider to be named...

He was very good value at PB back in the Spring. I reckon there's a fair few Promoters that will be very happy to have the chance to take another look at him with a view to seeing how he progresses over the next year or two.

Pleased to announce our 6th rider added to the team, and for the first time since 2006 we have an East Caost rider. 19 year old Mike Buman joins the team. He came out West two years and rode the Costa Mesa Nationals. He has been making good progress on the New York scene and is welcomed to the squad.

His profile is here

http://www.speedwaybikes.com/re/umikey_b.htm

It is looking very possible that an 8 man squad will travelling. There are a number of options being looked at for the remaining spots.

Glad to see Austin Novratil in the touring team, was very impressed with his performance at Perry Barr in April bearing in mind hes a 15 year old kid. Big future in the sport in my opinion. :approve: :approve:

Glad to see Austin Novratil in the touring team, was very impressed with his performance at Perry Barr in April bearing in mind hes a 15 year old kid. Big future in the sport in my opinion. :approve: :approve:

Agreed.

Cant wait to see Austin again. Lovely lad.

Just hope I can get to these meetings with my work schedule!unsure.gif

Agreed.

Cant wait to see Austin again. Lovely lad.

Just hope I can get to these meetings with my work schedule!unsure.gif

Didn't you hear we are building a track at your work? All 6 meetings will be there at lunch time. Eat a sandwich, sell some t-shirts, back to work.

Edited by SteveEvans

Is he good looking and fun??? icon_smile_wink.gif

Yeah is he?????????? icon_smile_tongue.gif

A fixture has been agreed close to London - we just need to confirm our team strength so the club in question will make the date official.

Please say Rye House Please say Rye House Please say Rye House icon_smile_approve.gif

No Gino????? icon_cry.gif

Yeah is he?????????? icon_smile_tongue.gif

Please say Rye House Please say Rye House Please say Rye House icon_smile_approve.gif

No Gino????? icon_cry.gif

Gino returned home last week after his 6 month stay was up --but aiming to be back in 2011

Gino returned home last week after his 6 month stay was up --but aiming to be back in 2011

I know he's gone home can he not come back for the tour? Looking forward to seeing him in 2011 icon_smile_approve.gif

(Laurence someone nicked my phone can you send me your number again via facebook inbox please or give it a week and text me as still got the same number cheers hun x)

Spoke with Gino yesterday - his attention right now is on the US Under 21 Championship this friday. He'd love to come back and do the tour but in his case he is planning on having a PL place in 2011 and his initial thought is to save his monies up to get things ready. The tours are great fun. They are also hugely expensive for the riders and I am sure the Uk fans appreciate how much these guys invest to come.

Main Man -hope the dates don't clash with Newport dates - would not be the same without you!

Wessex - have spoke with Weymouth and emailed Poole - ball in their court but we'd love to.

Spoke with Gino yesterday - his attention right now is on the US Under 21 Championship this friday. He'd love to come back and do the tour but in his case he is planning on having a PL place in 2011 and his initial thought is to save his monies up to get things ready. The tours are great fun. They are also hugely expensive for the riders and I am sure the Uk fans appreciate how much these guys invest to come.

Main Man -hope the dates don't clash with Newport dates - would not be the same without you!

Wessex - have spoke with Weymouth and emailed Poole - ball in their court but we'd love to.

Didn't you hear we are building a track at your work? All 6 meetings will be there at lunch time. Eat a sandwich, sell some t-shirts, back to work.

Now that's a better idea than your last one. icon_smile_wink.gif