Dudley:

Anderson

Dyer

Newport:

Kurtz

Jones

Unless someone else knows different?

Thats all I could think of as well

Morris and Branford both have British passports, Kurtz and Anderson both have patriality so they dont count in the maximum number of Commonwealth riders permitted in the NL.

Morris and Branford both have British passports, Kurtz and Anderson both have patriality so they dont count in the maximum number of Commonwealth riders permitted in the NL.

So is there a limit on the number of Commonwealth riders permitted in the NL

why dont you sign webster jayne

I admit alot of confusion has been caused over the past few weeks regarding Webster and Priest and it would be interesting to read a full press release from both the Newport promotion and Webster.

I can only assume something happened behind the scenes as replacing a fully fit Webster with Priest is quite baffling.

Reading the Horrible Heathens v Mighty HORNETS thread it looks like Tim is about to be welcomed back to the nest - great news for Club and Rider.

Edited by BigFatDave