British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Buxton (ndl)

Sorry to let you know, tonight's meeting is off.

OH BUGGAR and the damn sun has just come out again!!

OH BUGGAR and the damn sun has just come out again!!

You poor wotsit Mr. Morosely - you won't be able to flog poor old Parsnips a keyring or three now will you? :wink:

You poor wotsit Mr. Morosely - you won't be able to flog poor old Parsnips a keyring or three now will you? :wink:

Quite honestly Bryn it's devastating news, because that sale would have doubled my takings of the previous meeting, so Jaybea's not going to be a happy camper.

Also, I've not been able to contact the third stray dog to let it know the meeting is off, so where's the poor buggar going to cock its leg now?

any idea when the restaging will be? im quite pleased, as i couldnt make it tonight :P

any idea when the restaging will be? im quite pleased, as i couldnt make it tonight :P

No idea mate. I think Dale would have posted a restaging date had one been agreed. I just hope it's not whilst I'm on holiday, as I hate missing National League meetings.

It's peeing down where I am now.

Mimmo

No Caviar for me this week now.....,....i have even had to cancel the securicor van.....was old Parsoles really going to buy some of our quality merchandise......!!!!!!!!

jb

Excellent (!), I may be able to attend the re-staging now.

oh bother.....how dare the sun shine at this moment. mind you it has been tipping it down here and we are 30 miles north. I was hoping the rain would have skirted around the arena. I hate rainded off meetings. :( :( :(

Edited by whippy

Mimmo

No Caviar for me this week now.....,....i have even had to cancel the securicor van.....was old Parsoles really going to buy some of our quality merchandise......!!!!!!!!

jb

Never mind Jaybea, you must still have plenty of caviar left from our last experience. Take what Parsloes (yep, I think Parsoles is more apt too) says with a pinch of your caviar, he's always threatening to bring his cheque book along so as to purchase a key-ring. Going from memory, the last time he removed his itchy digits from his pockets, was the year Lea Bridge beat Hastings in that infamous Tuesday morning meeting.

Sorry to let you know, tonight's meeting is off.

Not a surprise really. If Lynn had the same amount of rain fall there as what we did here in Walsingham between 12 and 1, then the track would've been like a muddy lake :lol:

Not a surprise really. If Lynn had the same amount of rain fall there as what we did here in Walsingham between 12 and 1, then the track would've been like a muddy lake :lol:

Good LORD, living where you do, I'd have thought there were enough shrines for you to be on your knees and prevent this sort weather happening.

Amen.

Good LORD, living where you do, I'd have thought there were enough shrines for you to be on your knees and prevent this sort weather happening. Amen.

LOL! I don't live in Walsingham, I work there :wink: I'll leave the praying to the religious people of this world :lol:

was old Parsoles really going to buy some of our quality merchandise......!!!!!!!!

jb

Sadly not this soggy night... :cry:

Hope when I do the "quality" key-ring lasts longer than my old Boston Barracudas one which fell apart!!! :rolleyes:

Sadly not this soggy night... :cry:

Hope when I do the "quality" key-ring lasts longer than my old Boston Barracudas one which fell apart!!! :rolleyes:

Your rough treatment OLD CHAP, your rough treatment. Mine's still in one piece!!

Still dry in my little corner of gods own county. We've had the odd shower (me being the biggest), but nothing to cause any problems, just wish the Norfolk Arena was in my street.

Your rough treatment OLD CHAP, your rough treatment. Mine's still in one piece!!

Still dry in my little corner of gods own county. We've had the odd shower (me being the biggest), but nothing to cause any problems, just wish the Norfolk Arena was in my street.

But just think of the noise problems - not to mention all the traffic and crowds: especially for Young Stars' matches...! :rolleyes:

Wouldn't like to see you become a NIMBY in your (very...) advanced years!! :wink: