British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Danny Halsey & Tim Webster

I see these two young riders are looking for Team Spots, any of the bottom three teams could fit both of them in by redeclaring, and to be honest,i am surprised none of them have done so as yet. I know it will mean other riders losing a team position, but both of these guys are young British riders with improvement in them,and why other more experienced riders who have been around the circuit for a number of years, and have reached there level long since. remain in teams,i just dont understand. I am not talking of the experienced riders who average 8/9 up to a point i can understand that, i believe every team needs to have one very experienced rider,who can pass on his knowledge of set ups etc, i am meaning those that average 5/6 points or even less, and will never get any better except for the odd meeting here or there.

Why dont cradley take your advice and get rid of dyer and evans, surely that would give 2 improver's a chance as you say. After all you cant be that desperate to win a training league?

Edited by Dekker

Ha Ha, u the same guy that makes the point it must be costing us a fortune to track our present team, we have two guys in our team that are not improvers one is British and was recently signed, the other rides better for himself,than for the team. mate are you saying if your Team were up there in your League you would sign one for the future, rather than go for winning something this season if you had the chance..???? Bullsh*t and you know it..

No we are NOT desperate to win a Training League, we are desperate for our OWN Track, but if the oportunity comes along to win something along the way, then we will take that also.

I Suppose being a Monarchs fan you dont want to win the PL, or should i say the Training League for the EL.. :D

Oh while we are on the subject, how are MacFisher,MacWolbert,MacWethers,McBugjego, and McKatijisto Oh looks like you will win the EL Training League again, sorry i couldnt spell some of those true Scottish names, give me Bert Hoskins, Dougie and Willie Templeton,Bobby Beaton, Jimmy Mac,Georgie Hunter, Ken Mckinlay, not forgetting the late and great Johnie Hoskins..any day of the week.. :wink:

Edited by greyhoundp

The difference is the NL is a training league, your post comes across a tad sanctimonious urging "other" teams to take a chance on those riders where your team brings in riders like evans who will never get any better.

There was a way we could have fitted in Jerran Hart at the Heathens, who would have been my chosen replacement for Jon, I am not the manager of the Heathens, and we all have our own opinions. You read,i read, and most others read various Teams are looking to strengthen, and i just made a comment that some Teams could, if they so wished fit in both riders, but of course that always means other riders losing their Team place,thats always been the case, and always will be.

Back to Danny and Tim, I am sure it wont be long before both of them find team spots, and i wish them luck in that.. :wink:

There was a way we could have fitted in Jerran Hart at the Heathens, who would have been my chosen replacement for Jon, I am not the manager of the Heathens, and we all have our own opinions. You read,i read, and most others read various Teams are looking to strengthen, and i just made a comment that some Teams could, if they so wished fit in both riders, but of course that always means other riders losing their Team place,thats always been the case, and always will be.

Back to Danny and Tim, I am sure it wont be long before both of them find team spots, and i wish them luck in that.. :wink:

If you had signed Hart it would be exactly the same, he is at the top of the NL and doing well enough in the PL, does he really need a NL team spot?

I agree with you though Greyhoundp, you aren't the Dudley manager and it isn't a Dudley issue, you are just a fan starting a thread :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....sahshshshshshsh, dont tell him i changed his name from Harkins..

Oh while we are on the subject, how are MacFisher,MacWolbert,MacWethers,McBugjego, and McKatijisto Oh looks like you will win the EL Training League again, sorry i couldnt spell some of those true Scottish names, give me Bert Hoskins, Dougie and Willie Templeton,Bobby Beaton, Jimmy Mac,Georgie Hunter, Ken Mckinlay, not forgetting the late and great Johnie Hoskins..any day of the week.. :wink:

Jonnie Hoskins was born in New Zealand. About as far away from Scotland as it's possible to be!! ;)

The difference is the NL is a training league, your post comes across a tad sanctimonious urging "other" teams to take a chance on those riders where your team brings in riders like evans who will never get any better.

The NL is NOT a "training league" it's Speedway's Third Division.. :neutral:

Ha Ha, u the same guy that makes the point it must be costing us a fortune to track our present team, we have two guys in our team that are not improvers one is British and was recently signed, the other rides better for himself,than for the team.

Don t understand your point and who are you on about, who hasn t improved and who rides better for himself ???

The NL is NOT a "training league" it's Speedway's Third Division.. icon_neutral.gif

Finally someone else has said it - drives me nuts all this talk about training leagueicon_lol.gif