British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jamie cox

Old Videos

But still reckon that meeting shouldn't have gone ahead

You sound just like Chris Morton falcace!

Edited by Grachan

But still reckon that meeting shouldn't have gone ahead

You sound just like Chris Morton falcace!

Bah, foiled again! :oops:

Is it that obvious I'm his no1 fan. :shock:

Bah, foiled again! :oops:

Is it that obvious I'm his no1 fan. :shock:

It's certainly not something you've ever tried to keep a secret! :D:D

The Mort certainly had a good moan about the conditions during that meeting. Not as good as John Louis though: 'Get out in that slimy and that's it. You're done for!!'

Guest jamie cox
The only vid I have that fits the description comes from the 77 BLRC at Belle Vue, not good quality and foreign format, but man what a meeting and what a track. It even had that four letter word thrown into the equation,... Dirt!!! Mike Lee and PC scraping the fence, Ole trying to fence Ivan Mauger, and Gordon Kennett doing a great job..The reason I can view it is I have a multi system vcr and monitor. Oh yeah, and Dave Lanning commentating too! I think the Penhall and Carter battle from LA in 82 is pretty easy to get? Good Luck..

The 1977 BLRC sounds a good one, not exactly 1981 or 1982 when King KC romped to victory but nevertheless i wouldn't mind getting my hands on a copy.

Let me know if this is possible and hopefully we can sort something out.

Cheers.

The only vid I have that fits the description comes from the 77 BLRC at Belle Vue, not good quality and foreign format, but man what a meeting and what a track. It even had that four letter word thrown into the equation,... Dirt!!! Mike Lee and PC scraping the fence, Ole trying to fence Ivan Mauger, and Gordon Kennett doing a great job..The reason I can view it is I have a multi system vcr and monitor. Oh yeah, and Dave Lanning commentating too! I think the Penhall and Carter battle from LA in 82 is pretty easy to get? Good Luck..

The 1977 BLRC sounds a good one, not exactly 1981 or 1982 when King KC romped to victory but nevertheless i wouldn't mind getting my hands on a copy.

Let me know if this is possible and hopefully we can sort something out.

Cheers.

1981 BLRC - now that was a corker.

Morton taking Penhall on the last turn, Moran and Morton going shoulder to shoulder for four laps, King Kenny at his imperious best, fantasy stuff.... :rolleyes:

Yeah don't care what they say don't make riders like they used to. :D :D :D