British Speedway Forum
Pinny

Newport Vs Glasgow

Difficult to tell what the crowd would`ve been tonight given the weather.

Had to take off my glasses,wipe them(twice) to see you agreeing with Tsunami :shock::lol:

Thought your glasses were only for looking thought after you finished the Bow. :approve:

Had to take off my glasses,wipe them(twice) to see you agreeing with Tsunami :shock::lol:

I had to check me pulse as well - occasionally he gets things right, and much as it pains me to say it he was spot on there!

(Just going out to the backyard to hang meself from the Mango Tree - I may be some time.)

I'm not going to say "I told you all so"... Oops I just did it. :blink:

...I did say there was only a 10% to 15% of it going ahead early on Friday morning. :wink:

Not good for us Tiggers though, cos we now have a serious load of fixtures to get through in very little time to do it. :unsure:

September 4th is the latest date in the saga,well,so my daughter tells me :lol:

19.00pm start time.

September 4th is the latest date in the saga,well,so my daughter tells me :lol:

19.00pm start time.

We are at Scunthorpe on the 3rd and at home to the forces of evil on the 5th . Could be a hectic weekend .

We are at Scunthorpe on the 3rd and at home to the forces of evil on the 5th . Could be a hectic weekend .

Typical Weegie wimps - the Mighty have home a mtg on 3rd, then Stoke on 4th, before gate & go Borefield on 5th, and we aint complaining :P

Will you be doing the weekend?

And my phone died last Sunday just after you rang,bloody thing,took all night then to charge it back up :rolleyes:

That comes in handy when I don`t want to talk to the Mrs though :lol:

Will you be doing the weekend?

And my phone died last Sunday just after you rang,bloody thing,took all night then to charge it back up :rolleyes:

That comes in handy when I don`t want to talk to the Mrs though :lol:

Will have to see if the supporters club are running a bus . If it is indeed the 4th .