British Speedway Forum
Pinny

Newport Vs Glasgow

As we well know the Newport track drains quickly and speaking with Steve just now it has not had that much rain on it and the forecasts although they differ slightly all predict a dry evening. Have just spoken with Michael Max at Glasgow and told him that it's all systems go --so spread the word in South Wales please that the meeting is on.

Glasgow are without Lee Dicken (r/r) and John Branney ( Michal Rajkowksi as guest).

7.45 PARADE. Happy Hour in Bar 6-7. Kids for a Quid. Karaoke in bar after .

....and the Floodlights are officially turned on!!

As we well know the Newport track drains quickly and speaking with Steve just now it has not had that much rain on it and the forecasts although they differ slightly all predict a dry evening. Have just spoken with Michael Max at Glasgow and told him that it's all systems go --so spread the word in South Wales please that the meeting is on.

Glasgow are without Lee Dicken (r/r) and John Branney ( Michal Rajkowksi as guest).

What song are you singing tonight?

Have to time my lift home :wink::P

As we well know the Newport track drains quickly.......

Not as quickly as Db or Dailager drains a pint!

I ain't saying nothin' about the prospects for this evening's meeting, not after last week's against Rye House when Sky weather forecasted drizzle in the afternoon with the rain clearing by 6pm. It didn't :angry:

Light won't be a problem this evening of course but the precipitation might be. Feel sorry for all those hardy souls making the long trek down knowing the weather isn't so good.

I hope it's on and we get a great and historic meeting B)

Rajkowsi certainly strengthens The Tigers, can't imagine they were really sweating on the fitness of John Branney who is only marginally better than his brother at QM.

Can't wait for this evening, c'mon the Wasps!

JT

any update on the weather in newport? soaked in caldicot which is only 8 miles away.

I`m about 2 miles away from the stadium,it`s not raining,but it`s very grey and windy.

I`m about 2 miles away from the stadium,it`s not raining,but it`s very grey and windy.

A good job you have those floodlights then.

A good job you have those floodlights then.

Yep,they`ll go a long way towards drying the track out if it rains :rolleyes::wink::P

Um,er,there`s a strange light coming from the sky :shock: