British Speedway Forum
spin king

Attention All Premier League Fans!

*coughs* Lisa Colette *coughs* (otherwise I die)

Now edited to save your knackers being removed without anaesthetic :blink:

Been a busy lad then.

:oops: I walked right into that one

:oops: I walked right into that one

More like flew a harrier jump jet into it :wink:

I think its safe to say the New Barrack Taverns takings where up yesterday :wink:

What a cracking day that was yesterday, ace to see everyone again, and great to meet Vog and Youngy105 too for the first time.

I bumped into the owners of the New Barrack Tavern in Morrisons this morning, and they had a great time yesterday again, hope he doesn't get grief from the guy at the Post Office again for having Scottish notes in the takings :lol:

What a cracking day that was yesterday, ace to see everyone again, and great to meet Vog and Youngy105 too for the first time.

I bumped into the owners of the New Barrack Tavern in Morrisons this morning, and they had a great time yesterday again, hope he doesn't get grief from the guy at the Post Office again for having Scottish notes in the takings :lol:

So you are sober now :D

So you are sober now :D

Oh aye, i had the carvery yesterday in the pub and a Macdonalds walking back to the hotel afterwards, so wasn't feeling too bad this morning.

The train down was a pain though, Edinburgh to Newcastle via Carlisle!!! I'd lost the will to live by the time i got there, then we stopped for about 10 minutes in Leeds to try and get as many Sheffield Utd fans on the train, all in all, from leaving Falkirk to getting into Sheffield, 6 hours and 15 minutes!!

Thankfully it was the normal 4 and a half hours coming back this evening.

T'was a good prelude to the meeting, but I wished we'd got there a little earlier ... I don't know how many more people that beer garden can take if pre PLRC meet becomes even more popular!

T'was a good prelude to the meeting, but I wished we'd got there a little earlier ... I don't know how many more people that beer garden can take if pre PLRC meet becomes even more popular!

It was a cracking afternoon in great company . Definitely rivaling Cardiff for pre-meeting entertainment . Thanks for running the sweep Shadders , despite my mate Alan beating me to it by a point :shock: .

Here's to same place , same time in 2011 .

It was a cracking afternoon in great company . Definitely rivaling Cardiff for pre-meeting entertainment . Thanks for running the sweep Shadders , despite my mate Alan beating me to it by a point :shock: .

Here's to same place , same time in 2011 .

I was told that 82 points was the maximum that could've been scored Paulco, so to score 81 was remarkable ... Special mention to yourself and my son Buster who just missed out on 80 points ... I had Frampton in my 8, so was on a loser from the start :(

I'll definitely be running it again next year with perhaps a minor tweak or two ;)