British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
whippy

Klys V Plymouth

seems the KLYS will have a depleted side for this meeting with Simon, Cal and Adam all on PL duty. Hopefully Darren could be back.

When is the meeting?

When is the meeting?

I've got it down on my website as this Sunday, the 29th of August. I hope that's correct, otherwise I've been advertising it wrongly :lol:

Have it down as this Sunday 29th @ 6pm.

...now I have it down as 7pm :oops:

When is the meeting?

Sorry Lorna, forgot to put date and time at top of topic. Sunday 29th. the time? well it is 7pm on the BSPA site and I have a feeling it could be 6pm. So, not sure of time. Perhaps someone will englighten us. :D

Looks like it`s me wrong on their site it says 7pm. Guess they should be right.

Don't be too sure :lol: We've had problems with the NL meeting start times before in the past.

There's a STRA meeting at noon first.

hubby thinks it is 6pm start - something to do with getting prepared for stock cars on Monday. better to be there early than late I guess. the timings have been crazy all season. we know a few people who have missed part of meetings because times are published wrong.

Meeting starts at 7pm

Thanks

cheers Dale. can let folks know now who are coming back from hols.

any team news yet???????????

Edited by whippy

Yes folks this meeting does have a 7pm start, and if you're not going to Birmingham to see the Premier League match, then why not come along to the Norfolk Arena.

With the meeting having been rained-off on Wednesday, hopefully you'll be thirsting for some track action, and will come along and watch your other King's Lynn team race.

Although not quite the powerhouse side of previous years, Plymouth are still a very formidable outfit, and are bound to provide us with bags of entertainment. As Bryn has already mentioned, there is a Southern Track Riders meeting in the afternoon, with around 50 races on offer, and that particular event is completely free to watch. So rather than sit in bank holiday traffic queues, why not turn up a little earlier, and catch some of that action too.

As far as the evening action is concerned, condsidering the likes of Lambert, Lowe & McDade are away representing their senior sides, Dale has worked around the clock to assemble a really competitive Young Stars septet, and a close contest is in prospect.

Line-ups are:-

KING'S LYNN

1. Barrie Evans

2. Scott Campos

3. Jake Knight

4. R/R

5. Darren Mallett (Capt)

6. Chris Widman

7. Lewis Kerr

PLYMOUTH

1. Nicki Glanz

2. Jaimie Pickard

3. Matt Bates

4. Seemond Stephens

5. Mark Simmonds

6. David Gough

7. Ben Reade

Alas. I will be away, so unable to attend. NL fixtures always seem to clash with other plans (this is genuine, not a joke!) unfortunately. :(

I'm gutted that this clashes with the senior teams visit to Birmingham, as I would dearly loved to have been there.

But alas, National Development League racing comes first for me, but it's still a shame that clubs two teams have to ride on the same day, but it must affect attendance levels for one of them.