British Speedway Forum

Thanks to everyone who entered the Top Eight Scorers Competition which was won by Glasgow fan Alan MacFarland who scored 81 points, a point ahead of Paulco and my son Buster, winning £50 in the process ... Also, thanks for Bandits4Eva for helping me mark the scoresheets during the semi and final :wub:

Handing over the dosh!!

I worked out last night at work that the maximum points possible was 82. To get 81 is immense. At least I got a 69 last night :D

At least I got a 69 last night :D

Oh dear!! :o

It was good day David and the atmosphere was brilliant as you rightly say. Hope to see the PLRC back at Sheffield again next season ;)

They can't possibly have it anywhere else . Owlerton is the home of the PLRC , and Sunday showed that's where it should remain .

A fantastic day out on Sunday and a great venue, hope Owlerton keeps the PLRC next year. Nice to meet a few from the forum, B4E, Shadders and a very drunk Drac :D .

Some good racing but for me the champion was Rene Bach, everyone sees things differently but Kenni crossed over in the final taking his team mate out,had this not have happened I think Rene would have won him. Kenni Larson is awesome and deserved to be on the rostrum but in second place for me., but thats speedway :( .

Saying that both riders were in a class of their own on Sunday.

I worked out last night at work that the maximum points possible was 82. To get 81 is immense. At least I got a 69 last night :D

Hmm :unsure: Where did you find an extra point Squall? Was it lying around on the terracing :lol:

At least I got a 69 last night :D

Ahh a chinese on the way to work was it while you left the bint in a hotel :D

Nice to meet a few from the forum, B4E, Shadders and a very drunk Drac :D .

:o :o :o :o

Ahh a chinese on the way to work was it while you left the bint in a hotel :D

Actually it was my top 8 score. My gamble of leaving out Auty (and putting in Frampton) failed miserably

They can't possibly have it anywhere else . Owlerton is the home of the PLRC , and Sunday showed that's where it should remain .

And so say all of us :D

Well Done Kenni Larsen! Well deserved! :approve:

Looking forward to watching him defend the title next year ;)

As I tried to point out the other day (and was slaughtered for it), Elite League riders cannot ride in the PLRC

Well done Kenni on winning the Plrc also well done Rene on making the final.

I thought Drac was quite subdued this year. Nowhere near as loud as last year ... Still good company though, especially enjoyed his clashes with B4E's Mum :D

Although the Rockets duo disappointed, as I thought they probably would, it was still an enjoyable meeting with a deserved winner in the end and a cracking atmosphere.

Thanks to everyone who entered the Top Eight Scorers Competition which was won by Glasgow fan Alan MacFarland who scored 81 points, a point ahead of Paulco and my son Buster, winning £50 in the process ... Also, thanks for Bandits4Eva for helping me mark the scoresheets during the semi and final :wub:

Handing over the dosh!!

Hey Shadders!By the look of your eyes in that photo, it would appear that the Devil is alive..and he is a Rye House Supporter!! :P;)

As I tried to point out the other day (and was slaughtered for it), Elite League riders cannot ride in the PLRC

Intended as a tounge in cheek comment Squall! :approve: