British Speedway Forum

Until we get an independent adjudicator (or, as Proud Potter suggested, a panel) to make judgements on disputes and issues and create a body of binding case law this simply won't go away.

We all know it makes sense, the fact that the powers that be don't do it makes me suspicious!

We all know it makes sense, the fact that the powers that be don't do it makes me suspicious!

You don't get turkeys voting for Christmas .

You don't get turkeys voting for Christmas .

Another good win today Paulco! ;)

Another good win today Paulco! ;)

Today was a struggle . But one of the type of wins that win you the title . It could have very easily been points dropped today .

Now what to expect from my speedway team tomorrow :shock::D

Today was a struggle . But one of the type of wins that win you the title . It could have very easily been points dropped today .

Now what to expect from my speedway team tomorrow :shock::D

Fingers crossed for a double!

If they started it at 3, there'd still be people complaining about that (like the crowd of alcoholics that need a few hours in the pub 1st :rolleyes:)

Anyone in mind? ;)

Anyone in mind? ;)

Not a clue :)

So...are riders on assessed averages eligible? And does someone have to do a specific number of meetings for a club?

As it stands, Stoke's top 3 are Frank Facher (Assessed 7, ridden 3 meetings) Jeremia Thelaus (Assessed 7, 1 meeting ridden) and Ben Wilson (Average 6.3, ridden 2 meetings) If they have a minimum number of meetings needed, we would end up with Taylor Poole riding in the meeting! With the greatest respect to Facher, Thelaus and Wilson, I would much rather Poole be there, as he is someone who has been with us all year!

Depends on which club or league he they race in, Take N Glanz for instance who was allowed to race and win in the NL best pairs after racing 2 or 3 meetings for Plymouth but in the PL you had to race 8, No rule was voted on at the AGM, The MC introduced the 8 match rule for the first time this season to ensure that J Screen couldnt race ! Agree that Taylor Poole should get the nod rather than a new rider Stoke have just signed.

If other teams are not sending their number ones, then I would like to see Kim Nilsson go for Newport.

Dropped just 1 point from 5 outings in the league match there.

If other teams are not sending their number ones, then I would like to see Kim Nilsson go for Newport.

..............depending on his availability?

Dropped just 1 point from 5 outings in the league match there.

Agreed, and I think if Kim stays with us next year then he will definately get in the PLRC, I think he will be that number 1 so many was expecting this year.

Good post Halifax tiger......dont think theres a fan in the land who would disagree with a panel as suggested. but it won't happen- will it?

Totally agree Halifaxtiger. Your dead right.