British Speedway Forum
waco

Rye Cobras V Scunthorpe Sat 28th Aug 7pm

The Cobras will be hopeing for the return of Joe Jacobs and possibly Marc Owen for this crucial match which is a must win,,if they are going to have a chance of making the play offs...With Jaimie Smith and Ben Morley still sidelined it wont be easy..Any one know the Scunthorpe Saints line up for this meeting which is FREE ENTRY to everyone.....

The Saints line-up is:

1. Mark Burrows

2. Adam Wrathall

3. Steve Worrall

4. Luke Chessell

5. Gary Irving

6. Richie Worrall

7. Ashley Birks

The Saints line-up is:

1. Mark Burrows

2. Adam Wrathall

3. Steve Worrall

4. Luke Chessell

5. Gary Irving

6. Richie Worrall

7. Ashley Birks

I dont know for sure but it could be the 1st time round Rye for some of these lads..weather looks ok lets hope we have a good meeting...Maybe you could let us know the debutants ??

The Cobras will be hopeing for the return of Joe Jacobs and possibly Marc Owen for this crucial match which is a must win,,if they are going to have a chance of making the play offs...With Jaimie Smith and Ben Morley still sidelined it wont be easy..Any one know the Scunthorpe Saints line up for this meeting which is FREE ENTRY to everyone.....

Joe is off the crutches and looking forward to giving it a go tomorrow night according to his dad.

The Saints line-up is:

1. Mark Burrows

2. Adam Wrathall

3. Steve Worrall

4. Luke Chessell

5. Gary Irving

6. Richie Worrall

7. Ashley Birks

Certainly looks an entertaining lineup to me, is this Richie Worralls full debut?

Both Worralls style on a bike suggests they are big track riders but Steve Worrall was impressive at Lakeside in the Under 21 and Burrows back around Rye House again always a thrill.

Good to hear that Jacobs and Owen might be back but I don't suppose we will find out the full lineup till tomorrow 7pm!

Certainly looks an entertaining lineup to me, is this Richie Worralls full debut?

Both Worralls style on a bike suggests they are big track riders but Steve Worrall was impressive at Lakeside in the Under 21 and Burrows back around Rye House again always a thrill.

Good to hear that Jacobs and Owen might be back but I don't suppose we will find out the full lineup till tomorrow 7pm!

The five remaining British riders i've yet to see all in one team,plus Buzz(Wrathall ain't bad too!!),what a prospect!!

Add in Joe and Marc hopefully returning,two of my favourite young riders, and i would have gladly paid good money for this(Though dont tell Len or he might shake me down at the gate!!). :lol:

I wonder if we will get a guest in for Hughes !!

I wonder if we will get a guest in for Hughes !!

Nothing on the rye web site which is seldom up to date anyway ,,but Hughes is Cobras no1 and i am sure they will have a guest..who ?? no one knows yet...

Good luck SAINTS!... enjoy....go beat those COBRAS......safe meeting for all riders! :)

Nothing on the rye web site which is seldom up to date anyway ,,but Hughes is Cobras no1 and i am sure they will have a guest..who ?? no one knows yet...

Cobras line up:

Barrie Evans

Jo Jacobs

David Mason ©

Marc Owen

Lee Strudwick

Tom Stokes

Shane Hazelden

Good luck SAINTS!... enjoy....go beat those COBRAS......safe meeting for all riders! :)

yeh Good luck Team Saints!!!!

Is there anyone going to the meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me a pm.

Thanks

Well the heavens have just opened here in Hoddesdon and rivers are running down the road. I'm still at home but will leave shortly to see whats happening. Its chucking it down.

Basic updates HERE