British Speedway Forum
full-throttle

Congratulaions Tom Perry

Thought I would post on here for the Heathens fans.

Tom Perry was today crowned 'International Poacher Champion 2010'.

Superb last bend saw Perry go round Jamie Rodgers to clinch the title. Perry also beat in the final David Howe and Theo Pjiper both established grasstrack and speedway riders

Edited by full-throttle

Thought I would post on here for the Heathens fans.

Tom Perry was today crowned 'International Poacher Champion 2010'.

Superb last bend saw Perry go round Jamie Rodgers to clinch the title. Perry also beat in the final David Howe and Theo Pjiper both established grasstrack and speedway riders

I thought for one terrible moment he had been fishing illegally, or something! :lol::P

Seriously though, well done to the lad and let's hope he continues in the same vain on the shale as we could do with some young talent coming through the ranks.

great race buss lost this won but had a great race against simon lambert at scunny on monday and won that won get the vidio

huh??

Perry is a fantastic talent, he was at it again last night at Monmore. Hes Box office when he misses the gate and comes from benind like in Heat 5 and Heat 12.

Congratulations to 'Fred' Perry.