British Speedway Forum
jules m

Weymouth V Buxton

Well its been a beautiful week this week in very sunny Weymouth lets hope it sees the Wildcats get their Trophy aspirations back on track. Any news on the line ups for this one? Will there be a replacement for Byron? Unfortunately I feel Buxton might just be a bit too strong for the Wildcats and Garrity seems to be in top form at the moment, I hope the Weymouth faithful get to see him as he is one of the most entertaining riders I have seen this year.

Jules

Well its been a beautiful week this week in very sunny Weymouth lets hope it sees the Wildcats get their Trophy aspirations back on track. Any news on the line ups for this one? Will there be a replacement for Byron? Unfortunately I feel Buxton might just be a bit too strong for the Wildcats and Garrity seems to be in top form at the moment, I hope the Weymouth faithful get to see him as he is one of the most entertaining riders I have seen this year.

Jules

As mentioned above....

See more here: http://www.mckinnaracing.com/news_article.asp?id=76

If there are no updates being done for this meeting, I would be really grateful if someone could put the rider's scores on here after the meeting so I can update the Buxton Facebook page. Thanks in advance. :-)

we have a texter lined-up but no updater so if anyone is interested in doing it Contact CrazySue on the Updates site.

A great win for the Hitmen - well done lads :D

Another good return from young Robert - you're gonna miss the Branford Clan, Jayne!

Bit of a stroll in the park for the Hitmen in this one and in truth it was even easier for them than the final score indicates. Making light of having to use R/R for Nick Morris it seemed at one stage that they would hit the 60 point mark.

Weymouth did rally a bit later in the meeting with James Cockle leading the way but any real hope they had of getting anything out of the match had well and truly vanished by about heat 6.

There were some very close races but actual passing was at a premium on the ultra slick track. Even Craig Cook failed to overtake in his two defeats despite being obviously faster than his opponents.

Robert Branford and Adam Allott gave Cook good support but it was a great shame that Jason Garrity had to withdraw from the meeting. In the early heats he had been entertainment personified.

The very dusty conditions added to the woes of the home fans in what was very sparse crowd anyway.