British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Edwardian

Stars Of Tomorrow

I know its not National League but all the lads are, so thought i'd start this thread and a Huge Well Done to

Steve Worrall on winning "Stars Of Tomorrow" at Redcar last night, also well done to Robert Brandford, and Gary Irving,

in fact all the riders put on a great show with some excellent racing and great passes. i am sure i speak for all who attended when i say "what a great night" thankyou to you all and all concerned at Redcar

Was indeed a cracking meeting. Mightily impressed with both Worralls, Steve won the meeting with a good ride in the final whilst Richard was quick throughout and was very unlucky. Wrathall improved as the night wore on whilst Jack Hirst was not disgraced. Branford was again quick but perhaps was trying almost too hard on occasions and locking up.

Felt very sorry for Greg Blair who was in my opinion the best rider of the night. His steel shoe fell off in the semi final whilst leading and hit his chain. His ride in heat 8 to get past Birks and Steve Worral was outstanding and I think he would have been on the top couple of steps on the podium.

Wasnt a bad crowd either, although a shame a few more didnt turn out.

Was indeed a cracking meeting. Mightily impressed with both Worralls, Steve won the meeting with a good ride in the final whilst Richard was quick throughout and was very unlucky. Wrathall improved as the night wore on whilst Jack Hirst was not disgraced. Branford was again quick but perhaps was trying almost too hard on occasions and locking up.

Felt very sorry for Greg Blair who was in my opinion the best rider of the night. His steel shoe fell off in the semi final whilst leading and hit his chain. His ride in heat 8 to get past Birks and Steve Worral was outstanding and I think he would have been on the top couple of steps on the podium.

Wasnt a bad crowd either, although a shame a few more didnt turn out.

There loss! they don't realise what they missed, you are right about Greg no doubt he would have been up there on the podium,

. Branford was again quick

Yes he picked up the prize for fastest race time on the night, thanks for the sponsor of the award by the way.

Does anyone know what the time was by the way.

Once again some great racing put on by the youngsters, defying there age and experience.

Cheers Chopper

Yes he picked up the prize for fastest race time on the night, thanks for the sponsor of the award by the way.

Does anyone know what the time was by the way.

Once again some great racing put on by the youngsters, defying there age and experience.

Cheers Chopper

I dont have the exact time but it was in the 56 second region which is fast enough to have won races in the PL round Redcar this season.

Think a few of the boys who rode would have something to offer in the PL next year at reserve, including Robert. I know a lot of people would like to see him at Redcar next season (and Im sure fans from other teams at there clubs!)

Edited by boz